PL charge City for alleged breaches of financial rules

Ric - how do you think I feel? Another four fucking years of trawling through handbooks, toolkits, legal judgements, working out what they all mean and trying to make sense of them for City fans.
Understand your sentiments Colin, but I am sure that posters totally appreciate your informed opinions and thoughts on these matters. I most certainly do.

As a fan of another team, I find this very interesting. But what strikes me after reading a lot of this thread is that there's a lot of blame-game going on here. I've read a lot of blame towards other clubs, the FA and PL, but very few, if any, are talking about the real case and the substance in the accusations. If there's done something wrong, which the enquiry will find out, surely there has to be consequences?
One post just to have a go at us. I suggest you do some research and read all the PL rules and regulations.

When you have done what I suggested come back and tell us hand on heart if you actually believe that every other Club has never contravened any of them.

In the meantime get stuffed.

Ric - how do you think I feel? Another four fucking years of trawling through handbooks, toolkits, legal judgements, working out what they all mean and trying to make sense of them for City fans.
keep going mate, a lot of us rely on your knowledge.

PL charges were seemingly rushed out due to an expected announcement about a Government appointed Regulator which the EPL and 19 of its members do not want. The Regulator question has been deferred by a few weeks. I’m struggling with two questions :-
1. Do the charges brought against City (and the unseemly pile on by rival clubs and media interests) make a Regulator more or less likely ?
2. If a Regulator is appointed, what impacts would it have (if any) on the proceedings against City ?
I’m thinking a Regulator may now be more likely, very interested in people’s views on this and what would be best for City.
It’s been rushed through so that the league can do it their way before an independent regulator is formed.

Our best chance is with an independent regulator with no vested interests. That’s what the club wants and with good reason.

The league hq is packed with former and current directors of the cartel clubs, who have a vested interest in keeping City, Newcastle and others down.

Z6VZp5.gif

We do appreciate it though, man :)

I hate Simon Jordan but these are not conflicting opinions.

You can believe that rules should be changed, while also believing current rules must be followed, and breaking them punished.

Oh come on ffs. You have got to be kidding?

I’d be like if a robber commits a crime and gets arrested for it without much evidence but then the people who grassed him up fancied doing a robbery too, so those in power, who were the grasses mates, quickly changed the law to make it legal in order to suit the grasses.

Perfectly fair because the robber broke the law but the latter didn’t right? Absolutely reasonable behaviour. You can’t pick and choose when laws stand or exist in order to suit an agenda.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.