PL charge City for alleged breaches of financial rules

I can understand the frustration against FFP but is this relating to that? Or just general financial breaches.

If the latter, can’t really argue about FFP and its purpose of protecting the original top 4.
Several of the charges seem to relate to the same allegations already thrown out by CAS, which makes me even more suspicious that this is a fishing expedition, or a case where they are throwing the kitchen sink at us in the hope something lands

no rush, just with such a serious allegation i'd like to think they'd of put something out. surely they knew about it before the press release
I’d imagine they have one prepared, or are preparing one for later in the day. I quite like that. Playing it cool so to speak. Let everyone have their five minutes of panic from our support, giddiness from the rivals and then release it along the lines of ‘see you in court. Oh, and you’ll lose’.

Make no mistake we found guilty they will kick us out the league 100% we are to much of threat long term for the likes of Chelsea rags scousers Arsenal so kick us down the leagues get those clubs ahead of us for years and years

You can’t say that. You don’t know the finer details of the evidence, the PL case, and our defence.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.