PL charge City for alleged breaches of financial rules

I have just spoken to a friend inside CFG.

They aren't worried, and neither should we be.

There are no surprises. Khaldoon will burn down the entire Premier League house if it comes to it.

Whether KAM can do that I don't know but I feel that plenty of people still don't realise how much power and influence he has - although seemingly not enough with the English football authorities.

There are no surprises. Khaldoon will burn down the entire Premier League house if it comes to it.
He should do anyway, once and for all take the ducking world on and burn there cartel to the ground, no wonder Pep mentioned the hateful 8 the other day, he knew something was coming.

I hope we've seen this coming and had contingencies in place. Like hacking away in the shadows with enough 'evidence' to bring the whole shitshow crashing down.
I hope we've got a video of Scudamore getting pegged, while he's wanking a shirehorse off with an orange in his gob.
You watch Hamster X right?

Shady jealous bastards. I hope he does and exposes the whole corrupt organisation while there. If your going down, take it all with you.

This sounds like a statement of intent from the F.A. that they’re no longer prepared to put up with City being the premier club in the country and that they want the ‘ old order ‘ re-instated .

Has David Gill been announced on the independent review commission yet? This is a witch hunt of the highest order. This could be seen as racist, weird how only City get investigated. It's quite incredible that the scousers, rags and arsenal can create such a stink over us. This is a big 3 campaign against City, we have damaged their prospects and they don't like it. I hope we get a full apology from the PL in the coming weeks after our owners blow them out the water.
Apology? Heads need to be removed after this not some fucking apology.

Just an excuse by the Premier League to try and block government intervention in Football, and they use us as their political collateral. Boo the Premier League anthem this weekend. Where's the inquiry into Nottingham Forest, Chelsea, and dodgy Ferguson?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.