PL charge City for alleged breaches of financial rules

up till now there’d been no bids for any of the red shirts, and no firm interest in the scousers, so basically a waiting game ensued while the PL followed through with promises made to their owners, who’d probably intimated to prospective new investors/owners that we would be facing doomsday, all of a sudden that guaranteed top four place is a bit more attainable
Ah right, I get you now.

Hey. I think you may have misunderstood my post. I think Stefan is click baiting with his cautious approach. Almost deliberately seeking attention for financial gain. Good for him if that’s the case. It’s only a game at the end of the day.
Financial gain from who? Do you think Spaces makes any money? Or I get paid for occasional podcasts? I wrote one piece for Mail Online 18 months ago (pretty much proven correct) and donated the entire fee. Not done a single paid piece other than that ever. A bit of a silly suggestion. Maybe consider that it is my genuine view that IF these charges are proven because they are such serious allegations, they will throw the book at us. Because it is and they will. That is not to say they will be proven

It was very nearly the end of UEFA as we knew it, but they just just clung on (in a big part, down to us pulling out of the Super League).

I think this could be, at least, the start of the end of the Premier League’s dominance as the major league in Europe if we are found not guilty.

Oh well ..... bunch of spoilt little kids the red shirts ..... c@@ts

I've heard about this for years but I don't have the brains to get my head around it. Can someone please explain why Mancini getting paid for a consultancy role by anyone while managing us is illegal? People having multiple jobs, hired by the same people doesn't seem abnormal at all to me. Tax purposes?
The big story around this was we were paying him off the books and the likes of Rob Harris thought it was all very dodgy. Thing is we didn't actually hide the payments. it is not illegal and we know from the DS documents that tax was paid.
So all good but apparently it is against some PL rule.

I know now things are getting serious I’ve just got in from work and the war office asks before anything else ‘what’s the latest on City , ?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.