PL charge City for alleged breaches of financial rules

Fuck it - here goes…

Prediction based on conversations today with people ‘in the know’.

Give it six months of litigation and the PL will drop all charges against City due to insufficient evidence.

Don’t shoot the messenger.

I'm sure you're in good faith (and the people you spoke to), but it just doesn't seem plausible that the PL would have stuck their necks out like this if they didn't, on their side, feel that they'd already gathered enough evidence to make a good case. I'm well aware that City and its lawyers are just as confident on their side.
The PL will look very, very stupid if it pans out like this. Its authority will be discredited for ever and a day. And given that the PL is its members, that will mean all of them. Hooray, a lot of you will shout.
I think at the very least we'll get a fine, for not being very cooperative, to save face for them.

If the PL had something substantive and evidential against us then surely we would have been facing these allegations a while ago, perhaps during the title run in last year?
PL rushing to get the charges in before recent events came to light with the ESL and Qatar interest in the Rags and the pending white paper?
If it looks like bullshit and smells like bullshit then it's......
All over in 12 months with no evidence found but with a slapped wrist for us for being unhelpful with appropriate fine is my hope / guess

Just stepping back and weighing things up here..

We were taken over in 2008 and had investment pumped into our club to enable us to complete with the likes of the rags, dippers, tarquins and chavs who between them had enjoyed a bit of a carve up with regards to winning leagues and cups and in turn benefitting from the millions of £'s CL qualification had to offer.

In what then appeared to be a fit of panic, new PL rules were quickly being assembled to ensure we wouldn't be to gate-crash the closed shop party.

However, because we were professional, clever and smart, we managed to get into the castle just before the drawbridge closed.

Obviously, the usual suspects were well pissed off..

From thereon in, not only did we build a team capable of competing with the chosen few, we assembled a management infrastructure that blew the old guard completely away.

The old ways where owners such as the Glazers, Kronke's and FSG's systematically syphoned off £100's of millions out of their clubs was being shown up for what it was..'pure greed'..!

The Glazers have taken out £1.1 billion pounds out of the rags since 2005 and have still not repaid anything anywhere near substantial off the £500 million pounds debt they originally dumped on the club.

Not a fkin peep about about this from the cnuts in the media btw..

Bingo, constantly whinging about the unfairness of it all whilst wasting untold millions on cart horses, this after spending £130 million pounds plus on a goalie and centre back. The fkin hypocrite..

City's new owners were not only investing in the team and management infanstructure, they were investing in East Manchester, generating 100's of local jobs, building a state of the art training complex and extending and improving stadium facilities..

All along, during this time you had the usual suspects looking at what we were doing with complete disgust..

City's owners were showing the rest of the PL and wider watching world how a football club should be run..

The watching world however were not impressed. They were far from happy that our club had 'elbowed it's way', albeit legitimately, onto the top table.

The G14 were getting rather pissed off too it seemed.

City soon faced charges of cheating and corruption, threats of CL expulsion and heavy fines.

Yet another obstacle for us to climb over.

Well guess what, we faced these charges head on and not only were we cleared of all the shit levied at us, we once again showed up the entitled establishment for what it was, a jumped up kangaroo court, backed by jealous, greedy owners of clubs who over the years had creamed off untold £millions without a thought for anyone else..

Over all this time, City went about their business on the field, playing mesmerising football, breaking record after record and winning stuff..

Let's not forget, Silva, Toure, Zabletta, Hart, Lescott, Clichy, Aguero, Nazri, Dzeko, Barry and the like were not the established world stars of the day.

I remember the media piss taking by one and all when Kaka turned us down, what was it ? Oh yeah, "you might have the money but you haven't got the class or history"..

They soon changed their tune however, when from 8 points behind with 6 games to play in 2012, we won the league in scenes that will never be bettered on SKYsports TV..

It was written in the stars that Ferguson and his rags team would win the PL that year.

Let's not forget, it would have been the rags 5th PL title in 6 years, btw, not a fkin peep out of the media twats about how unfair the rags dominance was back then, not a fkin squeak..

Ferguson had already been humiliated at the swamp 6-1 and had lost the return game at the Etihad in the most one sided1-0 you will ever had seen.

His team shit themselves that night and never crossed the halfway line, let alone had a shot on our goal..

Sergio's goal killed him, his team and the PL on that day.

At that precise time, I can safely say that I had never been happier in life..

Behind the scenes though, the chosen few were boiling with rage.

Not only had City beaten them on the pitch, they had fkin smashed them off it too..

The powers that be then wheeled in VAR and sold it as the tool to end all doubt, no more grey areas, dodgy decisions, unfair calls and confusion.

It's been and still is a clusterfuck of epic proportions, Rashford's 'goal' was a fkin bent, blatent cheating, scandalous fkin decision..

Fast forward to today, the chavs ownership has changed and yet another yank has appeared on the scene.

The chavs have managed to write off £1.5 billion pounds worth of loans Abramovich had saddled them with and they have just gone and spunked in the region of £600 million on new players.

Not a fkin peep out of the twats at SKY or the usual media twats about FFP, dodgy dealings or unfairness of it all, not a fkin peep..

The rags and dippers are now being hawked around all and sundry and my guess is it's because their yank owners have finally realised that we in the UK are not the US.

We don't run our football clubs as franchises where there is no relegation or promotion and you get to cream the money off year in year out..

You invest, build, nurture, manage and plan. You then compete on a level playing field and work hard to win stuff..

Apparently not any more you fkin don't..!

In yet another roll of the dice, the PL have delved back in time to 2009 to rummage through our accounts to see what they can now stick us with..

Our accounts that btw have been meticulously pawed over time and again prior to being signed off as true and correct back in the day..

Never mind that though, over 100 charges apparently, all the usual suspects are now giddy as fcuk, baying for us to be hit with relegation, title stripping, expulsion, points deduction... All of these they all scream..

Well guess what you bunch of bent fcukers, we've beaten you on and off the pitch, we've beaten you at the CAS and I have 100% faith that we'll beat you again..

Our owners have remained firm time and again and have shown their commitment to City by fighting all these allegations off for years and I'm certain that they are not going to throw the towel in now.

We are a £4billion pound giant of the game with the highest turnover in world football..

That's why I have complete trust in the guys that run our club..

That's why I know we're not going to go away into the darkness lightly..

That's why I'm confident that we are going to straighten this out once and for all..

However, I don't want us just to finally clear our name, I want my pound of flesh..

I sincerely hope that we blow these fcukers out of the water and if that means we sue their arses off in court after this is done and the PL collapses into itself then that'll be a good start as far as I'm concerned..

We have been waiting for this day to finally arrive, we will be fully prepared and I'm convinced that we'll prevail..!
Bill the fcking Blue.
Here, there and everywhere...
Top Man.
Fcuk the Yanks.
C'mon CITY.

Last edited:
Fuck it - here goes…

Prediction based on conversations today with people ‘in the know’.

Give it six months of litigation and the PL will drop all charges against City due to insufficient evidence.

Don’t shoot the messenger.
By ‘in the know’ do you mean they’re close to city and / or the PL, or they know a bit about PL laws?

Not quite. He was manager in 2011/12 and the following season, the first two under FFP.

But this isn't about FFP. It's about 'hiding' some of his remuneration using this Al Jazira consultancy contract. I suspect they're saying that we should have paid him that £1.5m through our accounts, so have understated our expenses.

But that amount makes sod all difference. If it had been £10m then that's probably something to worry about but not £1.5m. It's just not material.
In any event didn't we accept a conditional £49m fine for breaching FFP in 2011/12 amd 2012/13 so what difference did the Mancini payment make. Are they trying to punish us twice for the same offence?

I'm sure you're in good faith (and the people you spoke to), but it just doesn't seem plausible that the PL would have stuck their necks out like this if they didn't, on their side, feel that they'd already gathered enough evidence to make a good case. I'm well aware that City and its lawyers are just as confident on their side.
The PL will look very, very stupid if it pans out like this. Its authority will be discredited for ever and a day. And given that the PL is its members, that will mean all of them. Hooray, a lot of you will shout.
I think at the very least we'll get a fine, to save face for them.
on the other hand it would be less humiliating than if they lost the hearing,i think we get our paperwork in within the next few weeks, they may look at it and think fuck this

I do wonder how much time of those 4 years were actually spent delving.
Well that is a very good question. There seems to be an impression that armies of people worked 40-hour weeks like a hamster in a wheel. It's perfectly reasonable to suspect that there were likely periods lasting months when the case wasn't even touched.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.