PL charge City for alleged breaches of financial rules

My memory may be failing me here but I am sure I read on this thread some time ago that the final decision couldn't be appealed to the High Court? Times article concludes it can do and says City are prepared to go to the Supreme court
Discreet issues can be challenged and appealed in the English court system. It’s the final result that is unlikely to go to Appeal. Sorry if already answered. Catching up as been in Trial.

Do we know if we’ve objected about the club he supports or due to his role with the premier league or both?

What exactly is this "legal challenge" and what's prompted it now? It was known in February that Rosen was an Arsenal fan but has he said something recently to indicate his partiality? But a "legal challenge" implies Court action but there's no indication of any submission to any court.

Have we actually come out and stated the ‘Arsenal fan’ bit or is that just the way the media have twisted it ?

I’d be more inclined to believe it may be because there’s a lack of a truly independent investigation. No independent prosecution. No independent judge to adjudicate, or something along those lines.

Feels very much to me like this has been reported this week because City have hammered Real and are due to win the league. The insinuation is that we have a reason to want to challenge this, so it further plants the seed in the minds of the simple masses that we are guilty and have something to hide. The reality in my eyes though is any competent legal team would challenge anything and everything to make the entire process as difficult as possible.

I fully expect this to be the first in an orchestrated campaign of slander by the WhatsApp group over the next month though, to increase the narrative that our success is in sone way different to that of their beloved red teams.

Have we actually come out and stated the ‘Arsenal fan’ bit or is that just the way the media have twisted it ?

I’d be more inclined to believe it may be because there’s a lack of a truly independent investigation. No independent prosecution. No independent judge to adjudicate, or something along those lines.
Yeah, cant see us going with the " he is a Tarquin ****" defense

What exactly is this "legal challenge" and what's prompted it now? It was known in February that Rosen was an Arsenal fan but has he said something recently to indicate his partiality? But a "legal challenge" implies Court action but there's no indication of any submission to any court.

Nor, unless I have missed it, a date. This has all the hallmarks of a story held back/fabricated awaiting the right moment. Doubtless there are more for the important games left.

Exactly! The way I see it city are challenging many aspects of the charges including the appointment of the individual.. which I thought was because he already has a role in the PL, not because he’s an arsenal fan

The media are going with the arsenal fan angle to undermine our case and make us look petty.. and if you look at the response on Twitter etc it’s worked a treat as it’s convinced multitudes of morons that we’re more guilty than ever

Instead of the press/media going anti City. City broke this and that rule etc surly the big story is, is it legal to stop an owner investing as much as he wants into his company ?
The press/media all seem to think its perfectly fair to stop fair trade, to bring in laws to keep the same companies at the top. That isnt fair trade.

Yet the British press/media ignore that. They ignore a system that's going to make it harder for Newcastle or any other club to challenge at the top.

The press/media are happy for a new owner ( of certain clubs ) to wipe out millions of debt, than start paying millions in new players. I dont understand how Chelsea can spend like they have and the press/media say nothing.

The one thing that stands out so clearly is the American owned clubs are fully supported by the press/media. It is clearly racist, until say utd are own by a non American.
The American owned clubs want a closed shop league where they are guaranteed the same income season after season.
The British press/media support this American attempt to take our our game. Its fucking scandalous that the press/media support this.

City are club that works with its people the community, improves the area and people's lives. A club that should be seen as a shining light as to how a club should be run.

Most of the football press/media are a disgrace to the profession of journalists.

Both City and WHU have had digs at them for reaching the two European finals. I cant image the press/media doing that to both dippers and reds, they would being telling the country to get behind them.

Just scrap ffp and allow fair competition.

Samuel has spoken out against it but he is a lone voice of sence.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.