PL charge City for alleged breaches of financial rules

Funny how the Premier League haven't gone back a few years and reopened the case of the scouse twats hacking our database.

In terms of gaining a meaningful sporting advantage, I'd argue that hacking into another clubs scouting database is a much more serious offence than anything alleged in the current witch hunt against us.

Don't care if it was a rogue employee or not. He was employed by Liverpool and there's little doubt he'd have kept the acquired information to himself and it wouldn't have became common knowledge amongst the senior figures and hierarchy at the club.

They cheated, simple as.

In terms of gaining a meaningful sporting advantage, I'd argue that hacking into another clubs scouting database is a much more serious offence than anything alleged in the current witch hunt against us.

Don't care if it was a rogue employee or not. He was employed by Liverpool and there's little doubt he'd have kept the acquired information to himself and it wouldn't have became common knowledge amongst the senior figures and hierarchy at the club.

They cheated, simple as.
Red shirts mate, untouchable.

They cheated, simple as.

They promoted the fuckers as well.

Who owns Dynasty Equity?

New York-based Dynasty Equity was co-founded by Jonathan M. Nelson and K. Don Cornwell last year and this is their first investment. David Ginsberg, who is vice-chairman of FSG, is also a senior advisor at Dynasty

....this is cosy. Assume the Premier League will be dragging all parties into a hearing to swear under oath that nothing dodgy is taking place? Probably scrutinise all their emails too?

Funny how the Premier League haven't gone back a few years and reopened the case of the scouse twats hacking our database.
"A report published in The Times in November revealed that, in 2013, the two clubs reached a confidential settlement relating to alleged 'spying' worth £1m."

What's even more funny and plain weird is why WE allowed this to be brushed under the carpet so easily, we took a 1M payoff and more importantly or laughable, signed a non disclosure with the dippers.

I have said before but one issue I do have with our ownership is is meek minded way it's "fights" it's distractors.

"A report published in The Times in November revealed that, in 2013, the two clubs reached a confidential settlement relating to alleged 'spying' worth £1m."

What's even more funny and plain weird is why WE allowed this to be brushed under the carpet so easily, we took a 1M payoff and more importantly or laughable, signed a non disclosure with the dippers.

I have said before but one issue I do have with our ownership is is meek minded way it's "fights" it's distractors.
I just think our owners have bigger fish to fry and stuff like this and the constant drip drip of deloony trying his best to ruffle feathers doesn't even touch the surface.

I just think our owners have bigger fish to fry and stuff like this and the constant drip drip of deloony trying his best to ruffle feathers doesn't even touch the surface.
Agreed but it also makes me think it's not the big deal a lot of people on here think it was.

Agreed but it also makes me think it's not the big deal a lot of people on here think it was.
Of course it is no big deal

Only fans think it is and use stuff like this to throw insults at other fans

I don’t think the charges are as big a deal as other fans say either

I am not really arsed

I look at it this way, I go most games home and away and see some top players led by the best manager we have ever had play some of the best football ever seen in England

Nothing anyone from outside the blue family can ever say will spoil what I have witnessed and celebrated with my kids, mates and others

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.