PL charge City for alleged breaches of financial rules

True but Everton also wanted to kill us with FFP. Didn't they also sign the "nasty 9" letter?
In many ways they deserve what comes their way. They wanted these rules when it looked like they might profit from they.
No ^ hateful 9 that became hateful 8 after wolves fans told thier owners they didnt agree.

The thing with the media, opposing fans and the likes of spitty c*nt is that not a single one of them will have a clue what the "115 charges" are, it just sounds a lot.

This was why the cartel communicated it as such 'it just sounds bad'. But you can't judge seriousness on a number.

An analogy would be like claiming someone with 114 minor driving convictions has to be far worse than someone with 1 murder conviction.

The above doesn't even take into account that most of the 115 charges are actually dissected components of a much much smaller number of broader charges. As above, you have to query the motive behind communicating the larger number of 'symptoms' rather than the overarching root causes
Good points but I think we know the motive -presentation of the allegations was weaponised for maximum damage. It helped win us the treble though !

Ironic really, considering that most of them changed their allegiance to the Cockney clubs when they nearly got relegated from the league and were playing at Priestfield and Withdean. They only came back when they got the shiny new stadium. As you say, Southern shithouses.
That did form part of my dressing down.

The question won't include "two young"

Pep needs a good brief on this one for him to go to war on the jounos who are shit stirring

Along the lines of, there is no excuse but Im not having the 99.9999999% of impeccable City fans given a negative label, every club in the world have some people who don't behave in the correct way. I have heard some fans of clubs disrespecting City players who have passed. I feel that the media jump on every negative opportunity to paint this magnificent club and its people. Well, I'm not having it, our people will behave impeccable on City and pay due repect to Bobby and at the same time Francis just like we did at the Munich remembrance. Next
I was right some daft twat did ask the question and thankfully Pep responded very well to it.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.