PL charge City for alleged breaches of financial rules

Were there any leaks from CAS?

There was loads of press nonsense, but I can’t remember anything actually from CAS. I might be wrong though. I don’t stress in this period as there’s nothing that can be done.

Parry and Gill had no ears in CAS.

The Everton case is 100% different to ours. All comparisons aren’t relevant.
All the leaks came from UEFA. WE parried them away (pun intended).

There was definitely conversations between UEFA insiders & by that people who have served & represented UEFA & their trusted journalists. The New York Post was very confident with what they were hearing & their disdain turned to the UEFA prosecutor’s failing to secure the conviction.

I’d call it leaks.
When Parry worked for the dippers, Tariq Panja now of the NY Times worked for the MEN covering the NW. Parry was a major contact.
Just sayin’.

If we have the evidence that we are innocent, then why can we not take the prem on in the law courts, on the grounds of not allowing us to conduct our business in the UK in a honest and lawful manner. Restriction of trade type of thing. Victimisation, racism, slander. Too much shit is out there for it not to be anything else. Apart from us and Martin Samuel not one person other than those employed by the club directly speaks out on our behalf. Not anyone dare bite the hand that feeds them. I find it strange, but even though we blame the red tops, it's the Prem who are pulling the strings of every media outlet on this planet.

Why is it that I'm feeling like there is a lot less optimism about these charges than there was 8 months ago?

Not from me. It was bullshit 8 months ago and it is bullshit now.

I would say there is 0% chance of the PL proving anything of the serious nature they are, as far as we know, alleging given what we already know, even on the relatively low standard of proof they are working under. Chance that they now have proof that UEFA didn't have that will, on the balance of probabilities, have greater weight than the club"s "irrefutable proof"? I would say very low, next to nothing.

And I am pretty sure none of the alleged breaches affect the club's FFP compliance, anyway, even if they are going to open up the Etihad sponsorship again, which would be an extraordinarily strange thing to do. And they would lose, imho.

Nothing that has happened in the last two weeks has changed any of the facts in our case, imo, or my view on the matter.

When Parry worked for the dippers, Tariq Panja now of the NY Times worked for the MEN covering the NW. Parry was a major contact.
Just sayin’.

Parry & Gill kept them up to date & no doubt passed on their thoughts to Dipper & Rags execs who kept the supply moving.

Drunken Tony made a few rants that he was being kept in the know.

Parry & Gill kept them up to date & no doubt passed on their thoughts to Dipper & Rags execs who kept the supply moving.

Drunken Tony made a few rants that he was being kept in the know.

555. "Drunken Tony" gets a like.

There is a life lesson there. If you have a secret, don't tell it to someone who likes to post on social media after a few pints. :)

If we have the evidence that we are innocent, then why can we not take the prem on in the law courts, on the grounds of not allowing us to conduct our business in the UK in a honest and lawful manner. Restriction of trade type of thing. Victimisation, racism, slander. Too much shit is out there for it not to be anything else. Apart from us and Martin Samuel not one person other than those employed by the club directly speaks out on our behalf. Not anyone dare bite the hand that feeds them. I find it strange, but even though we blame the red tops, it's the Prem who are pulling the strings of every media outlet on this planet.
Tbf City Rabin and Prestwich Blue went to heroic lengths defending our Club. Stefan / Project River shared important legal insights.

I agree with your point about the wider media. The best way of beating them is to win another Prem and Champs League.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.