PL charge City for alleged breaches of financial rules

Correct Chelsea don’t get 3 years grace in the Premier League.

Yes they want to sell Gallagher to bring down their forecast losses for 23/24. He doesn’t want to go though but Poch and the fans want him to stay.
Shit. Todd Bowlegs took a massive gamble spending nearly a £billion on his squad.

Unless he had massive sponsorships & big player sales lined up, he's put the Chavs at risk of having to sell half the squad he bought to avoid FFP calamity.

I honestly assumed that new owner three year grace period must be in force, judging by their profligate spending. Imagine the mess they'd be in without Palmer?

"I’m not saying it’s fair for us to become the next Man City and sign Mbappe etc"

These bozos really do make stuff up and, not content with that, go public with their deluded ramblings.

Oddly, these vacuous noise-makers are never specific about what spending would be "fair" investment and still give clubs a reasonable chance of competing.

When did we sign Mbappe…… You’d think that fat **** could of at least used PSG!

It's utterly pointless even discussing it with them as you say. It's been years of relentless spin and lies from the redshirt loving media that has totally brainwashed them. Utter cunts like Jordan continue the narrative to this day, calling us a manufactured/Frankenstein club. I hope we continue to dominate forever and leave them crying and wailing at their TV screens and the radio at how unfair it all is. Tough shit!
I can't abide Jordan. The guy can barely hide his utter hatred of City.

He called us a manufactured club, who play stifling football where we merely pass the opposition to death.

He claimed Klipperty was the best manager in the PL & he prefers the Dippers all out attack style of football, over City's precise, sterile, surgical method.

The man's a steaming pile of dog shit. ¯⁠\⁠_⁠(⁠⊙⁠_⁠ʖ⁠⊙⁠)⁠_⁠/⁠¯

I’m actually pissing myself.

Since when have city ever gone out and signed an 'Mbappe' level player? Robinho was the closest superstar signing, but pretty much everybody else could have been signed by most top half clubs in the PL, with the exception of maybe Haaland and Grealish - although they wouldn't have been out of reach for the old 'big' four. It's one of the prevailing myths that we play in cheat mode and spend loads, however, in reality, we emply the best managers and scout and spend wisely.

That fat geodie know nowt is a grade A bellend, regurgitating the usual boring, ill-informed cliches

Nail on the head. It's move & counter move. Smoke & mirrors.

We can only guess the measures City had to go through to continue on our path, & we continue to see the levels the European elite clubs will go to, to stop us.

Newcastle are the living embodiment of what City warned. Imagine the dismay on Tyneside if they're forced to sell one of their three most saleable assets to their direct rivals, just to avoid falling foul of FFP?

In truth, City must be sat back sporting a big wry smile as the PL will potentially hammer another seriously wealthy club with zero debt, under the guise of saving them from themselves! ¯⁠\⁠_⁠(⁠⊙⁠_⁠ʖ⁠⊙⁠)⁠_⁠/⁠¯

Yep Arsenal taking Isak of them is what PSR is here for slap those pretenders back down the league how dare they take one of the red shirts
Champions league spots!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.