PL charge City for alleged breaches of financial rules

No, IF they find and prove evidence of fraud I suspect they will hand their evidence to the police. But I was talking generally, in this case I don't think such evidence exists.
my assumption is they are accusing us of fraud have not handed over the evidence to the police therefore we are not guilty of most charges apart from possibly none cooperation

It’s funny on RAWK. They’re praising Harris and his continued obsession to see us ruined. Hes like some god-like hero to them, infact if the worst happened I envisage a statue outside murderfield.

Someone on there has also predicted a 40 point deduction, and then, through sheer paranoia, says it won’t be dished out until a season is deemed where we wouldn’t win the PL anyway, so it looks like we’ve been punished but everyone saves face.

What a fucking weird bunch of people they are on there.
Dickhead needs a £40 sanction on this month’s benefits.

Also, we were fined by UEFA and had a restricted Champions League squad, in around 2012/13. UEFA obviously barred us from Europe later, we went to the highest sporting appeal chamber in CAS and won. So if the PL are going to revisit some of that we’ve got a precedent to reference.

It’s got really annoying, why don’t the Premier League micro analyse the Dippers and the £50m they wrote off for the mythical stadium. There has to be costs shown in their accounts, not one spade in the ground, £50m for what? It’s impossible and it’s time we hired an investigative journalist, Finance expert and Architects to do some digging around.
Even if the proof was put in front of these hacks,that utd and l.pool had been up to wrongdoing,..it would just get ignored because they are all complicit with this agenda.Just like the terminator,..they will never stop!

Even if the proof was put in front of these hacks,that utd and l.pool had been up to wrongdoing,..it would just get ignored because they are all complicit with this agenda.Just like the terminator,..they will never stop!
It's what corners of carpets are for! They are in debt because of all the yard brushed they need!

I agree, however that would be false accounting and could and should be reported to HMRC.

I can understand why some people fear a stitch-up, but it's going to be a long 18 months or so if you start heading down that rabbit hole. That way madness lies. Until we see anything to suggest the contrary, I'm going to assume that the panel will be independent and that we will get a fair hearing. Otherwise, what's the point in any of this? Personally, I think there is far too much at stake, on numerous levels, for the panel just to hand out some arbitrary punishment to us in order to appease certain parties. The fallout from a guilty verdict will be huge, so they'd need cogent evidence that holds up to extensive scrutiny.

18 months? Thought it was this November?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.