PL charge City for alleged breaches of financial rules

Yep. I was a bit worried about that when I heard Stefan use the word relegation. Knew they’d take it right out of context. They really are shit
Yip,making it a narrative to suit the majority of their listeners who will be rag and red scousers and keep pushing the of course City are guilty bollocks ..

Reactions: CC1
Do the media think we (MANCHESTER CITY) will just lie down and take any sort of punishment without a fight
I hope to god we fight dirty and bring the whole system down with us if they find something and we are found guilty of any wrongdoings.

Manchester City have said we have done nothing wrong, even been proven innocent by CAS on all charges.
The Premier League don't have any sort of new findings because there is none.

A very odd point from Jordan just now. He was suggesting that buying City is a way for the owners to get influence, and get into "places" where they can have influence.

I'd suggest having a fuck off enormous pile of money has given them all the influence they ever need, and City are relatively small beans.
Fuck me, Jordan is unbelievably stupid at times. I wonder if he listens to himself later and thinks “what a twat”.
I just loved the bit where he “corrected” Stefan‘s use of the word “subjective” with “objective” just before the discussion really started - classic dick-waving behaviour that you see many times before battle commences. Only Jordan barely turned up for the fight.

I know I panic sometimes as someone said I sounded like a scouser ( bloody cheek )

But in the cold light of day the pl are accusing some seriously power people of being fraudsters. This will have massive fallout around the world if true. I csnt see how the pl think they have the proof to damage these peoples reputations. Even calling a royal prince a fraudster. Its mind boggling

It really does feel like the American owned clubs and that's be honest America likes to think of itself as the top dog. Thought they could force the pl into these charges and get away with it. Like America does when invading other countries to enforce they view. If you dont agree with America we bomb you.
The problem the USA owned clubs have is that Sheikh M and Mr K are better known by influencial people in the USA than they are.
Couple that with City being partly owned by a major USA company and I think we may understand their methods.

Do the media think we (MANCHESTER CITY) will just lie down and take any sort of punishment without a fight
I hope to god we fight dirty and bring the whole system down with us if they find something and we are found guilty of any wrongdoings.

Manchester City have said we have done nothing wrong, even been proven innocent by CAS on all charges.
The Premier League don't have any sort of new findings because there is none.
I would have thought that if the club had the wherewithal to 'bring down the whole system' then that would have been conveyed to the PL a long time before they decided to go with 115 charges.

The same applies when posters say we would take down Liverpool, United etc if found guilty. If we could do that then one of them would be history already as a warning to any others that fancied taking us on

It's complete and utter fantasy.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.