PL charge City for alleged breaches of financial rules

Talking with a cockney spurs mate last night in a Thai bar in phuket and was asked the question about the 115 charges and thanks to those who have posted the details on here i was able to tell him it was really only 3 allegations and when i explained what they were he said ‘so it’s not about FFP’ but more like a witch hunt. Was a little gobsmacked that he understood and not trying to like most other fans a gobshite.

more likely lots of pugilists saying what in the ever loving fuck are you talking about speak english you prick.
I would be interested to see if he does become a promoter what his reaction would be if offered a huge purse to stage a fight in an Arab country.

Talking with a cockney spurs mate last night in a Thai bar in phuket and was asked the question about the 115 charges and thanks to those who have posted the details on here i was able to tell him it was really only 3 allegations and when i explained what they were he said ‘so it’s not about FFP’ but more like a witch hunt. Was a little gobsmacked that he understood and not trying to like most other fans a gobshite.
Now the latest trend is “ but but everton” and when you explain in laymen’s terms in two sentences, they all get confused and find it impossible to digest.

I would be interested to see if he does become a promoter what his reaction would be if offered a huge purse to stage a fight in an Arab country.
He would snap their hand off at the elbow.
He’s just full of wind and piss. An absolute ****.

Season after season,

The rags would buy the league,

One check from Abu Dhabi,

They enacted F, F, P.

We are Manchester City,

We always play with class,

One hundred fifteen charges,

You can shove them up your ass!

Allez, Allez, Allez

Allez, Allez, Allez

Allez, Allez, Allez

Allez, Allez, Allez

They tried to ban us from UEFA,

To dock us in the league,

KDB and Haaland,

were showing some fatigue,

Then Ceferin flew to Turkey,

And soon the refs were told,

Anyone but City,

are fine to win the gold,

We were tired from the double,

But in the sixty-eighth,

Rodri launched a screamer,

Right through Onana’s legs

Allez, Allez, Allez

Allez, Allez, Allez

Allez, Allez, Allez

Allez, Allez, Allez

Now we’ve won the treble,

Already won Group “G”

The rags have left Europa,

What will it take to see,

The future is for City,

United’s in the past,

Until you’re bought by Saudi,

Thirteen will be your last.

Allez, Allez, Allez

Allez, Allez, Allez

Allez, Allez, Allez

Allez, Allez, Allez

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.