PL charge City for alleged breaches of financial rules

Because Tolmies source was saying the IC had concerns over the charges levied when City had give the evidence required?

How would a club official from another club know that? They wouldn’t unless the IC isn’t independent/impartial which were told by the legal beagles on here that in nigh impossible and fanciful
Don't be so naive.

A new stadium or extended Old Trafford with pipedreams of a 90k+ capacity are dreamland. ManU are a club in decline with huge debts and requirng huge investment to get near City who continue to forge ahead whilst ManU prevaricate.

Only so long you can disguise facts.
I'll hold my hands up and admit I've never bothered reading any of your posts (my bad) but I'm starting to warm to them :)

Does anyone have a link to the breakdown of the charges from back in February last year? It might be on here from then but that’s a lot of pages… there was an actual breakdown of them including grass too long too short, food in canteen cold, drug room location and the like…

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.