PL charge City for alleged breaches of financial rules

We don’t know that. He might take it all the way, but he’s also walked away at the right times too.

They don’t like the limelight. If we only get a fine, it wouldn’t surprise me in the slightest if we drew a line and moved on.

We’re not going to sue anyone either. Life would just go on.
Our owners don’t like the limelight, however they are proud people who value their reputation very highly.

Honour and integrity are bywords in their culture and they have long memories for those that dishonour or disrespect them.

Their adversaries may never realise that revenge has been served however, when we are cleared of all charges, City will quietly hold the PL,their lackies and the media to account.

They will never forget trying to damage City’s and,by association, our owners reputation .

The long goodbye !!

Out of interest… what is it about Tolmie that makes people excited about what he is saying? Does he work at city or something?

Something must have happened over the last week. Pep was getting giddy at the press conference about waiting excitedly for the verdict. Now it seems to be dripping out that the bogus charges are indeed falling apart.

Well this should be fun blues…

My name is Manchester City and I will have my vengeance -:)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.