PL charge City for alleged breaches of financial rules

That’s the obvious plan but it’ll come
With a price tag of more than £2 billion. Let’s see if Scuffy Jim or the Glazers are prepared to borrow that and put the Rags £3billion plus in debt ? I think we know this will end in a much hyped refurbished.
Aka.... fixing the roof

What has United's fantasies about a new stadium to do with the PL's 115 charges aimed at City?
Exactly. Talk about fulfilling our own stereotype. Can someone alter the title to tell everyone to not bother reading the last dozen or so pages? Or freeze the thread until there's some relevant updates on our club? Fuck united.

United fan at my workplace was telling me that Jim ratcliffe has taken on the glaziers debt as part of his deal and saddled it onto his ineos group!!! He was getting giddy just like they all are! They were slating the fella a few weeks ago for getting into bed with the glaziers, Now he can’t do no wrong for them lol,

United fan at my workplace was telling me that Jim ratcliffe has taken on the glaziers debt as part of his deal and saddled it onto his ineos group!!! He was getting giddy just like they all are! They were slating the fella a few weeks ago for getting into bed with the glaziers, Now he can’t do no wrong for them lol,

To be fair the media giddiness would have you believe Scruffy Jim’s cash (ie tax dodging funds) have gone into the club coffers whereas the reality is it’s gone into the Glazers back pockets. The Rags cash position is largely unchanged as a result of Scruffy Jim buying a few of the Glazer families shares.

To be fair the media giddiness would have you believe Scruffy Jim’s cash (ie tax dodging funds) have gone into the club coffers whereas the reality is it’s gone into the Glazers back pockets. The Rags cash position is largely unchanged as a result of Scruffy Jim buying a few of the Glazer families shares.
Yes, and all the daft fans think they're in for some sort of game changing revolutionary overhaul of the club as well. Silly bleeders.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.