PL charge City for alleged breaches of financial rules

What does that mean?
Etihad Airways are not currently a public company.

They are apparently considering becoming a public company - which would mean their accounts etc being accessible.

I think Stefan's point is that they wouldn't be going down the road of their books being more visible and accounts publicly filed if they had dodgy practices to hide.

It's even more amazing they never spouted this nonsense in the 90's when Fergie was buying the league season after season, Rooney , Ferdinand, etc.
There were no ‘rules’ to break in those days so nobody had a word to say, only after we were taken over did this shit start, so fucking transparent.

Funny just stopped reading this thread when it went way off topic when i get an email from City about trophy tour of Ireland, so not all of us must hate City!!
Croke Park of all places.
Having said that, Etihad are sponsors and the big walk above Croke Park was known as the Etihad skyway.

My idea of a fairer way of ffp would be that the balance sheet at the end of year had to show at least a level return or profit. So if a club with a £50m turnover spent £200m the owner would therefore then have to give the club a cash injection of £150m to keep it level for the year. No debt allowed and only if a club goes into debt and/or the owners are unable to to cover the loses then the club would recieve sanctions with fines and points deductions that are already set.
Too simple

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.