PL charge City for alleged breaches of financial rules

Who cares?
It's blatantly not true, that's what we are up against with these deranged agenda driven twats.

It needs highlighting because any **** who's willing to lie about something that's clearly written down on the CAS website, about how a panel is chosen, are proving themself to be disingenuous to say the least.

They may also be swivel-eyed-nonces.

Last edited:
The Telegraph reporting that Mark Phillips KC, who represented UEFA in their case against us, is being lined up to lead the new Government independent regulator.

Hmmmm....that doesn't sound great in terms of his disposition towards the club. In fact it sounds fucking shite.
Mark Phillips said no opposition manager ever when playing against City or West Ham

Has the radical departure taken them into Synthwave territory or as I suspect not really? Gift Horse could be off any of the previous albums. Got to wait another week for my copy

BTW I had a go at Miguel Delaney and he actually responded.. so I let him have it on ignoring facts and just targeting City.

Feel free to chime in if you want!

The nobhead limits who can see his posts. Reading the exchange on twatter is like listening to one side of a phone call.

The Telegraph reporting that Mark Phillips KC, who represented UEFA in their case against us, is being lined up to lead the new Government independent regulator.

Hmmmm....that doesn't sound great in terms of his disposition towards the club. In fact it sounds fucking shite.
Well, that can’t be true, everyone knows City only got off at CAS because they paid for the best lawyers while UEFA only had the work experience guy

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.