PL charge City for alleged breaches of financial rules

Shouldn't be left up to City fans to defend the club in public.

The club just allows lie's to perpetuate for some reason.

The club need to reach out to be people like Neville behind the scenes to educate them on what the charges are, why our revenue is so high, etc.

Also, anyone expecting the club to retaliate or do any retribution after the decision has been made will be disappointed.

The club absolutely doesn’t need to do that. They’re all cnuts and the organisations they work for have a vested interest in portraying us in the most negative light possible, cos clicks = cash. Anything we might divulge would be immediately twisted. Look at Stefan Borson’s appearance recently on Talkshite. Talked all over by Jordan and then a completely unrepresentative headline subsequently fashioned from the content. Inherently untrustworthy.
I know it’s unlikely, cos of the difficulty in demonstrating financial damage and because of the fishing trip it might then allow their lawyers to go on, but in the event that we are found not guilty, I just hope we have the grounds and energy to go after some of these bastards afterwards

Last edited:
Carrragher and Neville should have been pulled up

Carragher is saying its impossible for City to higher commercial revenues then Real Madrid...OK
Steve pulls Neville on Salford ...Neville claims they have no related sponsors but have the highest commercial revenue in league 2 despite having one of the lowest league attendences in league 2
How is that possible??? if its not possible for City how is it possible for Salford?
I would guess many of Salford's sponsors are rags who are supporting the former rag players associated with the club so some sponsorship is likely to be above market value.
City's commercial income is due to PL broadcast money, the huge amounts paid by UEFA to successful clubs in the CL and genuine sponsorship deals.
City first qualified for the CL in 2011 (by finishing third) and have qualified every season since. No other English club has qualified thirteen seasons on the bounce as far as I'm aware. In addition, City first qualified for the knock-out stages in 2013-14 (under Pellers) and have qualified every season since then. Again, no English club can match that success. We may have only won the bloody thing once but we've reached the last eight many times.
The beauty of all this is that the CL was set up to fund successful clubs and we're nicking the money they'd ringfenced for themselves. - That puts us ahead of the rags, dippers and Arses. The lack of global interest in La Liga is what puts us ahead of Real Madrid.
Does anybody know the cost of tickets at Real Madrid? Or more to the point, does anybody know their match day revenue and how it compares to City? I believe our individual match ticket prices are ridiculous but how do they compare to those at the Bernard Bowl?

Exactly - we've never really gone for the obvious - more we've found very good players and improved them in a tactically brilliant set up (99% of the time) - that's the system that should be encouraged - look at Madrid's Galactico era and united's constant "go for the obvious hyped player" ploy - not a blueprint for success. If anything, we've behaved very reasonably and allowed others a free run on many of the shiny, sparkly baubles they want - despite our huge financial advantage - of course that restraint and discernment isn't discussed or recognised by our salivating detractors.
See Barcelona's future planning strategy........

Glad I didn’t watch the whole show. It just confirms that there is no point engaging with morons. Well done to Steve for doing his best but people like Carragher are like the drunks in the pub you try to ignore.

To be honest wouldnt even be part of the show as a city fan (fair do's to steve though)

Just leave them all to it spouting there un-educated bitter bile on tv between themselves

They will be crying soon enough

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.