PL charge City for alleged breaches of financial rules

Nah. For the first few years most other fans were pleased for us and were quite happy to see us beat United to the PL title on the last day in 2012

It was only when we became a permanent fixture in the CL and multiple trophy winners.. putting the cartels noses out of joint.. that the oil digs etc started. Then after the first UEFA charges, fans of other clubs started to believe the shite the red clubs and the media drip fed them.. and the hatred and jealousy has just steadily grown from there
The give away usually is when Liverpool watchers turn on you as a club .

I can't understand why he went on a 2nd time as it was near enough a repeat of the 1st, Stefan laughing a the wobbling waspberry and goldilocks thinking he was smart.

Stefan had him on toast from the off.
why do we keep beating united? cos showing twats up for what they are is fun.

Actually the PL has tried hard to write rules specifically aimed at City.
- the new category of “associated” is aimed directly at us because our sponsorships from AbuDhabi companies are not related under IAS 24.
- the rules about groups are aimed at us.
They will fail of course because they are incompetent. They need to write a rule which catches Pep, Txiki and Soriano. I suggest they disbar anybody who has been employed by Barcelona. Alternatively they could do what they really want:
Rule 666: All Muslims will attract a 199 point deduction.
fg.jpg
as i have said before if they get their way this will be the pl owners test

It won't happen. It's not our peoples way. Unfortunately.
I’m not sure. Anything pre verdict will probably be let go. But if we’re cleared these dickheads won’t be able to help themselves. They’ll be hurting big time! Then we may see some action if as I suspect they will be stupid enough to write anything

Jim white trying to pretend the **** was being diplomatic was radio washing at its best.
Like fuck was he being diplomatic, I heard most of that interview and his digs were as subtle as paving stone on someone’s head..

I said the other day, don’t believe the words you hear, judge by the behaviours. Moore was going on about being the most moral football team…..

We know that’s bullshit.

I think they felt at the time of the so called charges that City were at a low ebb both on the field and off so City were likely to fall apart completely and. look for a settlement because of the charges.

Unfortunately it had the reverse effect producing a treble season and a massive financial blow to the red shirts.
Exactly - for us we were on a dodgy run of form and all those slanderous shite charges were unleashed.

Brilliantly it actually had the opposite effect on us and we became the champions of the world! Haha suck dat u fuckin sad bitter twats

Take your point, but the position "Senior Journalist" is a competition winner between amoeba. Winter is a particularly snide, duplicitous twat.
Freedom of speech and all but the conscious choice to abuse this right publicly and intentionally for me merits the right to bring back the occasional public stoning...

The hatred towards us seems to have been ramped us since the Forest news.
It's kind of tiring all of this now.
It mounts week after week. Ian Wright bringing it up on MNF last week…115 under every social media post. When/if its cleared it’ll be the old ‘brown envelopes’ jibe.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.