PL charge City for alleged breaches of financial rules

It's fucking tiresome. Before anybody says, "Don't listen to it" I don't but the headlines about it pop up everywhere so you can't avoid it. As for Bellow, he's a very loud empty vessel who's taken too many blows to his head to damage even further the limited intelligence he already possessed. Why are fans of clubs actually found GUILTY, in Everton's case they actually admitted their guilt, shouting about us? Like it's going to make them less guilty?
Bellow is clueless when it comes to discussing the finer details of City's alleged charges. A washed up boxer who should stick to talking about something he is knowledgeable on.

It mounts week after week. Ian Wright bringing it up on MNF last week…115 under every social media post. When/if its cleared it’ll be the old ‘brown envelopes’ jibe.
thing is either way whether it be praise or criticism the whole media and pundits, ex players has been that tarnished that it matters not, today rat face fernandes has been praising pep saying how hes the best coach in the world and my immediate response was to think fuck off you little rat faced **** so even them praising us doesnt work anymore cos its two face bullshit.

Lol at fucking Bellew, a washed up scouse know nout. Stick to talking about punching people in the face you sad ****, you know nothing about football finance or the PL case against City. Best to let people think you're a fucking idiot than open your trap and remove all doubt. Fucking moron.

What is really good there, is being able to hear Stefan finishing sentences and complex thoughts, without being regularly interrupted by a prick like Jordan.
Anybody who’s not totally clued in to what all the charges and the same with Everton and forest have a listen to this absolutely brilliant..

Jim white trying to pretend the **** was being diplomatic was radio washing at its best.
Like fuck was he being diplomatic, I heard most of that interview and his digs were as subtle as paving stone on someone’s head..
Absolutely bang on the money and it was good to see Stefan refute what White was saying about him being diplomatic.

In the distant past, a couple of posters on here alluded to Peter Moore being arguably the most dangerous **** of the lot with regards to our football club, and it must've come as a relief when he left Liverpool. I'm not sure what that assumption was based on but after listening to that, I can see why they were wary of him.

& Talksport did get Peter Moore the Dipper exec who was errr very diplomatic according to Jim White.
Peter Moore is a snake that has such a big ego he thinks his own farts smell of roses. To someone of Jim White's intellect he was being diplomatic and to anyone else he was simply crowd pleasing to the bin dippers and goading Man City's fans and our owners.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.