PL charge City for alleged breaches of financial rules

While we're in this stage of waiting for the legal process to conclude and because of a total lack of Sub judice, an obvious pattern has emerged, and it seems we just have to suck it up. So, if any other club, player, manager and soon probably even fan, find themselves on the wrong end of a disciplinary process this will be followed by an internet plie on of the form, "What about City". I wouldn't be surprised soon if it's used by a player when appealing against a red card, or a fan fined for pissing in public. Also, any significant win, trophy, new player signing by City will bet met with an internet pile on of the form "What about the 115 charges". We can just expect it 100% of the time until the final outcome. What the club, Etihad Airways and Etisalat chose to do with the mountains of defamatory evidence only time will tell ?
So now we can add a new group to the "what about City" list, desperate MPs trying to make themselves popular with football fans because its an election year. Where will it end ?. FFS, these are MPs and there total ignorance of our case is blindingly obvious, they are absolute chancers. Add it to the defamation evidence file.

So now we can add a new group to the "what about City" list, desperate MPs trying to make themselves popular with football fans because its an election year. Where will it end ?. FFS, these are MPs and there total ignorance of our case is blindingly obvious, they are absolute chancers. Add it to the defamation evidence file.

Thick twats.

Wow….who knew MPs were so ignorant of facts.
No need to answer.

Sometimes it is better to remain silent etc

Bright spark that Tony Bellew.
His logic is Everton admitted their guilt but shouldn't be punished, but City who have strenuously denied any guilt should be.
Boxing is a very dangerous sport.
Also - is he too thick to realise this "but what about them" deflection is exactly what the PL, United and Dippers want?
Stop playing into their hands you massive flange.

Last edited:

City’s case remains unheard, so we call for it to be supended. Hmmm…
Actually, that might be to our advantage.

“Football is an important part of our culture. It matters to fans and to communities”
Not City fans though apparently.
I’ve lost count of the times I’ve read “it’s the fans I feel sorry for” when talking about Everton and Forest.
Meanwhile City and our fans are getting a good kicking on a daily basis from thick know nowt cunts like her.

Just watched the Stefan interview on T/S again. It was funny seeing the bloke from the sixties with his white polo necked jumper getting caught out on silly little lies and exaggerations,having to be corrected numerous times.What really made me smile was when Stefen was searching for the appropriate word(probably so as not to confused them further) and Polo jumper offered the word "misinformation "which Stefan then used. Polo then did a daft little stretch and head wobble like a kid in class answering teacher.
Ha ha I noticed that, was proper chuffed with himself.

The fuckin ponce.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.