PL charge City for alleged breaches of financial rules

It genuinely astonishes me the stupidity of some football fans (no offence to all of us). Fans now managing to simultaneously think these rules are nonsense but at the same time wanting us thrown out of the league requires mental gymnastics that I can’t comprehend

I don't bother reading the comments anymore, just not worth the mental anger and stress at the idiocy.

Maybe they should start at the source - united and liverpool.
I agree, point them in the right direction instead of acting like turkeys voting for Xmas.

I'm inclined to think that our data collection efforts over many years has evidence that other PL clubs have been ignored so what about them?

Whataboutery reversed.

The shit is firmly hitting the fan. Everton , Forest are finding out now what FFP means to their clubs , I genuinely feel sorry for both , this is the reality of FFP rules - even a back to back winner of the European cup (are you fucking watching United , Arsenal, and the jumped up fuckers Spurs) are being hamstrung through FFP, and I’ll include Everton in this. It’s come home to roost for clubs with ambition. What they thought , was it was City who would fail , and a certain Pep Guardiola has firmly pissed on the chips. Chelsea are fucked- period , and I’ll guess that one of the BIG three are next. United NEED CL football , the HMRC are after them , it’s no surprise that scruffy Jim is talking about “finding our own talent”. A big club will fall on the rules they made up - and it won’t be fucking us.

The shit is firmly hitting the fan. Everton , Forest are finding out now what FFP means to their clubs , I genuinely feel sorry for both , this is the reality of FFP rules - even a back to back winner of the European cup (are you fucking watching United , Arsenal, and the jumped up fuckers Spurs) are being hamstrung through FFP, and I’ll include Everton in this. It’s come home to roost for clubs with ambition. What they thought , was it was City who would fail , and a certain Pep Guardiola has firmly pissed on the chips. Chelsea are fucked- period , and I’ll guess that one of the BIG three are next. United NEED CL football , the HMRC are after them , it’s no surprise that scruffy Jim is talking about “finding our own talent”. A big club will fall on the rules they made up - and it won’t be fucking us.
they move goalposts before this happens
learning and listening all time to improve the rules
yeah right

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.