PL charge City for alleged breaches of financial rules

They may allow the allegations to be heard, but they can't sanction them, even if they are proven, if they are time limited.

Still seems to me that neither Mancini nor Fordham were "knowingly concealed" from the PL (the details may not have been passed onto the PL, but that doesn't mean they were knowingly concealed), so anything before February 2017 is time limited, imo. That doesn't leave much of Fordham, if anything, to be an issue. Although I must say I am not too clear on what the Fordham arrangement actually was, other than effectively a sale of future revenues in 2012 to meet FFP in that year.

Barca say there’s nothing wrong with selling future revenues……

That's an absolute certainty.

In theory, assuming there is a shred of honour within the Fleet St ratpack, it should be job done. Realistically, in this day and age, they will gird their collective loins and simply engage a different strategy, an updated narrative they can continue to peddle for views and clicks, ad infinitum.

We are a cash cow for these blood sucking bottom feeders.

I liken them to the South American drug cartels. Always working on new ways to conceal the shipments. Customs discover the drugs concealed in the AC units? The drugs concealed in the Holy Jesus statues get through. The only difference is no-ones getting arrested on Fleet St and no-ones denying access at the border.

Rags fanbase used to revel in their ABU status. Millwall revelled in "no-one likes us but we don't care".

It ain't gonna change boys and girls, so best get used to it. Turn it on its head. Engage our famous self-deprecating sense of humour. A fire can't burn without oxygen.

Do you really give a flying fuck about Christian the Gooners opinion regarding the finances of our club? Are the ramblings of Gerry, sat in his piss stained fat pants in Maghull, going to affect your day? Does Harris or Delooney enter your kids heads when they're staring, starry eyed, at FIVE gleaming trophies at The Etihad?

Console yourself, however tiresome this gets, however draining it is, that its doing far worse to our detractors. They have no escape. Its death from a thousand cuts. Rent free. Day in day out. Scrambling to find their daily "anti-Citeh" fix. Checking in with their WhatsApp group of like minded nutters, to find the latest stick to beat us. Commenting daily on HYS, monitoring the Daily Nazi comments for pro-City thumbs down opportunities. Having to agree with Simon fucking Jordan, whilst muttering manically, rocking silently, backwards and forwards, in the corner of your flea-ridden flat in downtown Toxteth.

So, it could be worse.
You could be them.
Because it's so shit being us.

Up the fucking Blues.
Love this CTID

I understand why they refuse to comment on the current case but when cretins like Jordan come out on national radio saying that we only got off at CAS because of time-barring, they could come out with a statement of fact that rubbishes that myth. Then he can't repeat it.

What makes you think he, and sky, wouldn't keep repeating it?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.