PL charge City for alleged breaches of financial rules

I think her question is totally fair game. There is a link there. Might not be entirely relevant to the discussion at hand, but it is there to point out.

I think the comments about her own household are also totally fair game. There is a link there. Might not be entirely relevant to the discussion, but it is there to point out. In exactly the same measure.

With both, there is a bit of a shared answer too. I.e. It’s a bit more complex.

The other comments on her face, demeanour etc, are not really pertinent imo, but it is what it is.

Naah, she was linking the development with the Abu Dhabi "state". She is supposed to be a local journalist, she should, and she surely does, know that the investments are in a private capacity. She knew what she was doing and it was poor.

It's the same as the national press does with "state-owned", "state-funded" and the rest and what Neville does with "Abu Dhabi". It's all just to downgrade the success of the club and the impact on the local area. At least I hope it is, because the other alternative is a damn sight worse.

tumblr_ntw5ucWPpq1snteogo1_r4_250.gifv

Jaysus, last time I checked on this thread the main discussion was about an ex-Villa no-mark stating he believed Pep would leave us if found guilty.

Annabel Tiffin? Really guys?!

Naah, she was linking the development with the Abu Dhabi "state". She is supposed to be a local journalist, she should, and she surely does, know that the investments are in a private capacity. She knew what she was doing and it was poor.

It's the same as the national press does with "state-owned", "state-funded" and the rest and what Neville does with "Abu Dhabi". It's all just to downgrade the success of the club and the impact on the local area. At least I hope it is, because the other alternative is a damn sight worse.
I’ve noticed quite a few media recently referring to us as “Abu Dhabi-owned” which is a bit more nebulous/neutral than “state-owned” which is plainly an untruth. We refer to American-owned clubs all the time but it doesn’t imply the State - so maybe “Abu Dhabi-owned” is a small step in the right direction.

Last edited:
Everyone is a hypocrite in some way, though, Tolmie. I wasn’t doubting you posting honestly, I was just asking for some evidence as I couldn’t find any online and I’m really sorry that your wife had to endure what she did.

I’m sure Martin Samuel has done stuff to make him a hypocrite too, but we’d be happy to overlook that if he’s fighting our corner. That’s how things work these days, sadly.

Delaney has created a character that he can’t shy away from. He’s dug his grave and if we’re exonerated, his name will be mud everywhere.

I wonder if there’s a UAE forum that calls Mansour a hypocrite for being a devout Muslim, yet allows the sale of alcohol in his stadia, or allows the pride flag to be shown.

Having read her response to another blue questioning her motives, I found her reply reasonable and journalists will often ask questions from differing points of view.

Anyway, none of this today was meant as a slight of you, so please don’t think that it was.
Mate, I’m sure you’re a decent lad but she’s never going to shag you.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.