PL charge City for alleged breaches of financial rules

I’ve said this for a while. I’m a Manc married to a girl from the Wirall. She’s a Liverpool supporter but doesn’t like the fanbase one bit. City is her second team. The thing that annoys her most is that the club keeps telling the fans that they are special and that they are “more than a club” Her response is that they need to get over themselves and ditch the poetry. The club’s support for Suarez and the t shirts started it all for her. She has tried to switch teams to City but can’t and I respect her for that. I would never change whatever City did.
Exactly this. Total cult behaviour. The 'it means more' & 'more than a club' bullshit that we're forced to endure from these sycophantic Liverpool fans is unbearable.
You're not special.
Your club means no more to you than any other fan's club means to them.
Your famous atmosphere literally stops after Gerry and the Pacemakers.

I’ve said this for a while. I’m a Manc married to a girl from the Wirall. She’s a Liverpool supporter but doesn’t like the fanbase one bit. City is her second team. The thing that annoys her most is that the club keeps telling the fans that they are special and that they are “more than a club” Her response is that they need to get over themselves and ditch the poetry. The club’s support for Suarez and the t shirts started it all for her. She has tried to switch teams to City but can’t and I respect her for that. I would never change whatever City did.
I am married to LFC fan whose whole family have supported them for many years, they would be horrified at the nonsense that goes on over on RAWK

Exactly this. Total cult behaviour. The 'it means more' & 'more than a club' bullshit that we're forced to endure from these sycophantic Liverpool fans is unbearable.
You're not special.
Your club means no more to you than any other fan's club means to them.
Your famous atmosphere literally stops after Gerry and the Pacemakers.
Don’t forget “Imagine being us”.

I assume this is must made up nonsense, like 99% of contributions to that thread?
899e4816ab85dd3d3486995a7a275cb5.jpg
Who actually gives a fuck what some mardarse scouse cunts think. They will always find something to be horrified about. Always the victims.

Well that 'Jake' is still posting and has 13000 posts so presumably is well known on that forum.

I'm watching that thread as it's pretty hilarious stuff, but they all sound a bit unhinged. 'Jake' goes on to wish nice things for our owner ...

View attachment 116585

I reckon 'Jake' is about 13 years old* judging by his inability to control his anger. What a numpty.

*Either actually or mentally anyway.
So, a dipper writing about crumbling concrete and wishing that someone was under it, the irony of his post!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.