PL charge City for alleged breaches of financial rules

I love Rawk for its comedy output. All bemoaning City lawyers trying to hush the red cartel journalists with legal writs etc liking it to the despotic regimes in the middle east denying free speech. Such a lack of self awareness from a fan group who hounded a journalist out of his job for daring to question the behaviour of Liverpool fans
Hypocrite FC

Having spent a depressing amount of my life in board meetings, as I suspect is the same for you HCU, at best they’re getting a 5 minute rundown from Cliff for the CFG combined to make more time for something from the Waitrose finest collection.

I’d be shocked if the NED’s know anymore about the case than most people on here do as ultimately it’s not relevant for them.
6TEuRwMLGVyYEHQshx.gif

If we have sent out letters, surely it's just about calling bluff? You can't really sue someone for telling the truth, so if these journalists really believe they're right they are more than welcome to keep going. It will separate the click-baiters from the people who are genuinely confident that we have cheated. I suspect the second group will be very small.

Having spent a depressing amount of my life in board meetings, as I suspect is the same for you HCU, at best they’re getting a 5 minute rundown from Cliff for the CFG combined to make more time for something from the Waitrose finest collection.

I’d be shocked if the NED’s know anymore about the case than most people on here do as ultimately it’s not relevant for them.

You really think that’s an accurate description of the CFG board…….

Delusional.

Ah, Mailonline have stated the charges haven't been dropped.

Relieved it's all been sorted now!

It’s fun how they’ve been making up fiction since February 2023 that City are going to be stripped of titles and banished to the national league. Then the more likely option that City and the Premier League are working on a way out with the charges dropped they are desperate to shut it down and call it lies. They need to protect their readers don’t they?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.