PL charge City for alleged breaches of financial rules

Agree. As Asimov put it, "My ignorance is just as good as your knowledge..'

Definitely in this instance, Jordan demonstrated the 'ignorance' (both with his lack of content as well as his boorish behaviour), while Stefan demonstrated the 'knowledge' Old Isaac was on about..

Well, I never thought I’d see Issac Asimov quoted on a football forum, but here we are.

There’s no way on god’s green earth I’m sitting through an entire episode of a scammer’s podcast, so can someone share a clip of the relevant bit where he owns up to having fabricated the whole thing?

Suprised Stefen keeps going on talksport! Like arguing with a woman, can't get a word in edgeways haha glad he does tho! Least he knows what he's talking about which helps us kfa's a bit haha ignore the haters @projectriver & keep it up, the rest of us are behind you ;-)

I hope he’s getting paid.

Not checked so forgive me if posted but has anyone else received info regarding Murray Rosen QC (assigned independent person) with regards to this being thrown out??

There's been nothing about that on here.

It's been mostly about people on youtube and talksport.

I know a poster who should cease and disist, Christ it’s almost bullying, on anyone who dares to differ. Jordan got the better of Stefan my arse, get a fuckin grip.
Jordan is a prize cock and couldn’t get the better of a chip barm.
He’s a six ft walking penis wearing Joe 90 glasses , 6 words instead of 2 , what woman would find such a **** like him an attractive proposition , is the **** married ?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.