PL charge City for alleged breaches of financial rules

This **** is an absolute crank.

Why are people posting his bollocks on here?

You could say that about everyone who has written and spoken about City being 115 cheats. A lot of clueless people and fans of other clubs have done that. And will carry on doing that regardless of which way the final decision goes.

Damn if i was the pl and i wanted to get this done id be signing harris up to be on the legal team quick smart as he definitely knows what he is doing or on planet earth we could know that he is crackpot on social media spouting off subjective hyperbole in a pseudo intellectualised manner in order to seem to his audience like he knows what he is doing because the reality is that if he had one tenth the knowledge or investigative ability that he claims to have he would be in the employ of some of the serious players in the business and sports world as oppose to shilling for pennies on social media, seriously nick get help your zealotry has made you unwell and you have lost all sense of perspective you are not a one eyed man in a world of the blind you are the man who put it all on red when its coming up blue.

I’ve just skimmed the Der Spiegel link, I am no accountant but do these documents and emails show we paid Toure a large amount off the books? and if so are we in the shit?
Was FFP even in place when this contract was signed? My understanding is that it came in later

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.