PL charge City for alleged breaches of financial rules

I laughed at someone on rawk just now - saying this:

"Does Abu Dhabi have some international kill squad, I'm guessing that's why he's in protective custody."

So we even get blamed for that - fucking ignorant know-nowts
Have LFC fans suddenly decided that The Sun is a reliable source of information after boycotting it for 35 years.

Perfect, predictable, and orchestrated timing by Pinto. Just after the 2 week hearing has finished. Maximum impact and exposure. So, if Pinto does have this additional 'hacked' information, he's been sitting on it and hiding it for years.
I suspect it's nothing really to do with Pinto directing it at us, it'll be the author twisting some random statement by his lawyer.

I laughed at someone on rawk just now - saying this:

"Does Abu Dhabi have some international kill squad, I'm guessing that's why he's in protective custody."

So we even get blamed for that - fucking ignorant know-nowts
An international kill squad? Like the one made up of Belgian skinheads, Chelsea Headhunters and the SAS?

Have LFC fans suddenly decided that The Sun is a reliable source of information after boycotting it for 35 years.
I’ve said this from day 1. LFC fans have campaigned for 35 years against the lies tabloid maggots told about their fans and yet when the German version of the Sun published hacked, potentially out of context shit about us, it’s gospel and should not be doubted, even though the number one sports arbitration court in the world cleared us.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.