PL charge City for alleged breaches of financial rules

Dunno I pay something like £119 a month for Sky / TNT and I am sat here through choice watching Corrie because I can’t be arsed to watch Utd/ Fulham. Up to a couple of years ago I would have been watching the build up and had to fight my good lady to get the remote.
I used to love football but I am now at the point I tolerate it

It’s probably the childish and sycophantic presentation… it’s just one BIG United love in… makes you want to puke. Do these broadcasters have no emotional intelligence or sense of perspective? Like you I avoid the shit these days.

Whatever the position with our case and it’s impossible to know for sure, someone (the red shirts I’d assume) is whipping this up big time. Someone has encouraged the BBC to rehash the story over and over again this week. The 115 charges has been done to death, the hearing isn’t imminent and there’s no new news - so why are they running it on every news bulletin today? It’s conjecture on my part but if the PL and their red shirt handlers were supremely confident of their ground -I think they’d be sitting back as smug as fuck; the fact that they are obsessed with rubbishing us in the media suggests they are probably not feeling particularly confident.
The process is the punishment.

Over 1000 comments in the Daily Mail article about City going to be deducted points and relegated. You can image how many Red shirt fans and other football fans clicked on the article. No wonder red shirt tabloids are punishing the 115 story as much as they are. Cunts!

It changes nothing…. They are just piling in because they want to see us punished but they have no understanding whatsoever of the facts. The Daily Mail has been morally (and factually) bankrupt for more than a century - so it ain’t changing soon.

If the hearing was taking place in an actual court, like with CAS, then I'd be confident.

That it's a poxy 'independent' commission, I just have this feeling of dread that we'll be stitched up. Just like with UEFA finding us guilty with no evidence.

Those judging are unlikely to care about reputation because they'll actually be praised by near everyone.

Masters and PL will be putting so much pressure on them to find us guilty along with 99% of the media and those behind it.

Over 1000 comments in the Daily Mail article about City going to be deducted points and relegated. You can image how many Red shirt fans and other football fans clicked on the article. No wonder red shirt tabloids are punishing the 115 story as much as they are. Cunts!
It’s what they call in the trade….clickbait

Probably comes as no surprise to you the majority have you banged to rights simply because , well, you are city and I suspect you must realise that almost certainly most other clubs supporters feel the same.I put it down to jealousy and just like or alleged indiscretion's I am far from sure that the evidence will be strong enough for the IC to find against you.

That is for for a significant % of matters the two that will be interesting will be the allegations around Mancini and image rights but I am making those comments purely on what is in the press and that to be fair is a massive no no but nonetheless it’s all I have to form a view.

Of course most fellow supporters of Chelsea think your case is far worse they just as I pointed out in an earlier post have blinkers when it comes to how their club operate and thirst on press negativity concerning a n other as it makes them feel others are worse

For me the worse are Arsenal supporters they are a total bunch of hypocrites the vast majority have not a clue about their history such as the court disclosures at Ray Parlours divorce around disclosures concerning off shore player payments, or money injected by Granada Media.Their arrogance and holier than thou attitude as MC18 will attest is beyond belief one individual a chap who writes on Untold Arsenal is a cheerleader and his disciples never listen to any other viewpoint

You may put it down to jealousy but I put it down to ignorance of facts & a clear and organised smear campaign.

I am sure one of the main reason of the charges was to make Pep leave and also the owners to cash in and sell the club. it must be a knife in the back to dipper, rags, Arse executives that since the charges we actually are better than before and won our biggest achievement in the treble after the charges came out.

imagine for a second if when the charges came out Pep resigns our season is possibly down the toilet and some player have 2nd thoughts as well straightaway, while what happened it galvanized us, we won all the trophy did a hell of a run in for the title in 2023 and also 2024.

overall this such a big long case with huge media pressure on it, cannot see a full win to either party. PL need to save face and us as well.

hope the Chelsea decision comes first to see what kind of charges they had really and how many, and what was the punishment for that, I bet media will be surprised and asking what about City, and praise Boehly to self report it etc.but some of those things (agents paid millions off the accounts etc) are as bad if not worse as the ones they charged us with. some laughable sum to Mancini through an UAE club is a big crime but Abra may pay 10x of that to some agents this is not something media will whip up, but if we it would be the other way around...

If the hearing was taking place in an actual court, like with CAS, then I'd be confident.

That it's a poxy 'independent' commission, I just have this feeling of dread that we'll be stitched up. Just like with UEFA finding us guilty with no evidence.

Those judging are unlikely to care about reputation because they'll actually be praised by near everyone.

Masters and PL will be putting so much pressure on them to find us guilty along with 99% of the media and those behind it.
City ‘took a pinch’ before

Can’t see some of the most astute and ruthless businessmen on the planet, who have the ear of governments all over the world… sitting back and allowing such a small time organisation as the premier league to destroy a multi billion pound business by a stitch up

If push came to shove our owners could click their fingers and make this go away if it came to it and if they decided it was the only way it could be resolved

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.