PL charge City for alleged breaches of financial rules

Of course the reporting is biased the journalists and pundits want to stir things up it creates more sale or more clicks but I stand by my point that most supporters are jealous of Cities achievements so they desperately want to hear negativity when it concerns city .

Something every City fan understands only too well !

Dunno I pay something like £119 a month for Sky / TNT and I am sat here through choice watching Corrie because I can’t be arsed to watch Utd/ Fulham. Up to a couple of years ago I would have been watching the build up and had to fight my good lady to get the remote.
I used to love football but I am now at the point I tolerate it

Is something that’s for sure
He’s the first YouTube presence, from one of our rivals, that gives City any credit at all and, it seems to me, is very critical of his team’s own fan base.

A refreshing change coming from a fan base that is only surpassed, in terms of cultist behaviour, by Liverpool.

The first line I am far from sure the second is 100% correct
If they didn't carry out a microscopic investigation into the Chelsea accounts, or got an 'in' with somebody in the know already at the club, then they deserve the book being thrown at them.
I know nothing of Chelsea's accounts, but I know if I'm spending best part of a billion, I make damn sure my investment is sound.

Done them all before

Yeah I'm really keen on the idea of every single top player we have leaving for a cut price, Pep and all his coaching team leaving and probably the club being sold off
Spot on. Ridiculous to suggest it would be anything other than a complete unmitigated disaster. It would set us back many years.

If they didn't carry out a microscopic investigation into the Chelsea accounts, or got an 'in' with somebody in the know already at the club, then they deserve the book being thrown at them.
I know nothing of Chelsea's accounts, but I know if I'm spending best part of a billion, I make damn sure my investment is sound.
We go full circle .

The accusation's seem to be that such payments weren’t in the account’s you can’t find payments if they are recorded it doesn’t matter to what depth you analyse the accounts

DD appears to have disclosed as I say incomplete transfer information and yes there may be documents or whatever re the alleged off book payment's .

You do raise a point about making sure their investment is sound and it had been mentioned to me that there was a possibility that prior to completion of the purchase it is a distinct possibility that the information that surfaced during DD by BlueCo would have been the subject of discussions between themselves, the PL, FA & UEFA as to potential sanction’s once that information was shared bear in mind that UEFA very quickly reached a financial settlement and the settlement course is as I say a route open to the PL.

Yep it fits my line of thought but the fact that £100+ million has been withheld from sale to cover regulatory fines / penalties that come about due to previous ownership indiscretions

We go full circle .

The accusation's seem to be that such payments weren’t in the account’s you can’t find payments if they are recorded it doesn’t matter to what depth you analyse the accounts

DD appears to have disclosed as I say incomplete transfer information and yes there may be documents or whatever re the alleged off book payment's .

You do raise a point about making sure their investment is sound and it had been mentioned to me that there was a possibility that prior to completion of the purchase it is a distinct possibility that the information that surfaced during DD by BlueCo would have been the subject of discussions between themselves, the PL, FA & UEFA as to potential sanction’s once that information was shared bear in mind that UEFA very quickly reached a financial settlement and the settlement course is as I say a route open to the PL.

Yep it fits my line of thought but the fact that £100+ million has been withheld from sale to cover regulatory fines / penalties that come about due to previous ownership indiscretions
The 100 mil being withheld is a real smoking gun that the issues were known during purchase.

Over 1000 comments in the Daily Mail article about City going to be deducted points and relegated. You can image how many Red shirt fans and other football fans clicked on the article. No wonder red shirt tabloids are punishing the 115 story as much as they are. Cunts!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.