PL charge City for alleged breaches of financial rules

„You scousers are in for a massive disappointment when you discover that your beloved club which is by far the biggest agitator behind the scenes with the Premier League against City has got this all wrong. City are innocent and will win the case. Do you really believe that all those professional accountancy firms involved with City’s enterprise consistently acted fraudulently? Beat us on the pitch. Not by manoeuvring, plotting and bitching in boardrooms.”

The best source EVER connected to City. Forgotten, but the one and only Jeremy Parnaby for Reddit has said this one year ago. And I trust him.

A win would be the 5-1, the 6-1, Gillingham, QPR, Villa, the slip all rolled into one and times by a fuckton

I'd genuinely be an even more insufferable **** to anyone who knows me.
Me and my mates are organising a day out as if it’s a trophy parade and we’re going to go on the local open top Manchester site-seeing bus with City flags and all sorts (it stops outside Old Trafford n’all haha) and then a day on the piss.

Winning this will make being the first Manchester club to win a trophy, 84,569, the Centurions, Fourmidables, Treble and Four-in-a-Row wins combined seem like small things.

Just been reading National Geographic and they have a sensational "End of Manchester City FC" headline.

"According to geoscientist and sports experts the English Premier League record breaking giants will definitely suffer gravely when either the Yellowstone Super Volcano shrouds the globe in a hundred year ashcloud or an Asteroid impacts the Earth causing an extraordinary extinction event.

Meanwhile red history clubs teams likely to survive armegedon due to what is known as the cockroach effect."

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.