PL charge City for alleged breaches of financial rules

Its bin a hatchet job since day one of these charges trying to ruin our great club,trust in club ,its the same shit as the cas case more or less,the one thing i hope we do when we clear our name,is litterally go for the throats of all these fuck wits in main stream media,and them twats on talk sport,go for the lot of em for defimation,they have tarnished our club,theres no doubt about it,and it needs dealing with and out there for everyone too see,go for the premier leauge also,twats like masters blatently in the pocket of the red shite clubs,the whole thing needs resetting,and i actually belive city are going to do that,i think theyve all gone to far with this,and theyve seriously poked the bear

Stomach turning over. Felt sick all day. It’s all I can think about. Like that feeling you get the morning of a big game! Expect this time we’ve not only got a few hours before we’re either celebrating or our world comes crashing down! I can’t take months of this shit ffs!!
Eh? Its going to be months before we find out. Next year in fact (Though I do hope there will be some sort of leak) but you will probs have a long wait yet.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.