PL charge City for alleged breaches of financial rules

Is there press outside the hearing venue every day so we get to find out which witnesses are used?
There is a secret entrance to the left and in the shadows that the PL witnesses can slither in through and back out if, so they won't be seen. Our witnesses on the otherhand will have run the gauntlet.

There is a secret entrance to the left and in the shadows that the PL witnesses can slither in through and back out if, so they won't be seen. Our witnesses on the otherhand will have run the gauntlet.
You just know there is some little sick pap camped outside for the last few weeks awaiting his chance

david dean been on talkshite he got some wacky idea for football but upset custis n the other knob think winter when he said this FFP should be scrapped and let finacial economics find it level and the city case shouldve be compromised before it started he said something simular on morgans whitch hunt

so Monday its already week 3 of the hearing, Pannick needs to hold a presser and say that 115 is down to last 10 charges, and PL has no proof for those either. or even better he leaks to a unnamed twitter account called Magic_Scarf.

What Pannick needs to do is say City are fucked, haven't got a leg to stand on. That's not going to stop me dragging this out till the last day. And why not, it's 5 grand a day. That's my retirement pal.

Anyway, I hate football, just the wonga!

We’d have snapped their hand off.
I don't think so.
City are, as it stands, guilty of nothing.
Also City are confident of winning the day, so why would they accept the (alleged) PL offer?
Citys' owner and management are standing tall by their beliefs and the PL are shaking like a shitting dog in a back alley.

Coont thinks he's Perry Mason.
The clue is in his status; ex PL CEO - so to pay the mortgage he now desperately needs the red cartel supporters' clicks - nothing more insightful than that - he's prostituted his values and in doing so forever diminished any value he might have :-)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.