PL Ipswich Town (h) post match thread

Yup, you would expect lots of room for improvement at 19. On their goal it looks like he misjudged the offside situation, which is the sort of thing that will be remedied by experience.

I was of course irritated by the goal but was as sure as I could be it would be a blip in the game. What still irks though is that City’s opponent has one shot and scores from it. We need to be that little bit tighter.
that happens loads mate due to the ridiculous high line we operate
there was one point in the second half where ruben was the last man and he was past the centre circle in their half

I’m excited about this team. He’s done it again pep he’s tweaked it and we look unplayable to be honest.
In possession a back 3, with baller Rico running the show in midfield. I really like two rapid wide men holding the width. As a defence unit how on earth do you defend against doku and savio out wide, Haaland in the middle and Kev and Phil/bernie/gundo in the pockets.

that happens loads mate due to the ridiculous high line we operate
there was one point in the second half where ruben was the last man and he was past the centre circle in their half
Not ridiculous the last 10 years have been based on it. It has it’s weaknesses obviously any system does.

You are tractor driving wellie wearing cunts goodbye
Yup. Small town Johnnies with stupid small town Johnny chants, fondly imagining themselves to be the great protectors of the soul of the game and seizing the opportunity to grandstand their ‘loyalty’ as the goals flew into their net, whilst utterly failing to comprehend that whilst it may have been their cup final yesterday, it certainly wasn’t ours. And I guarantee you at least one of their number will have been wearing a rag’s shirt “to wind us up”. Like Southampton, like Luton. Cnuts

At the game I was wondering who that centre forward running about like a dafty doing nowt reminded me of.
Clicked on only after the announcer said his name when he was substituted.

I’m excited about this team. He’s done it again pep he’s tweaked it and we look unplayable to be honest.
In possession a back 3, with baller Rico running the show in midfield. I really like two rapid wide men holding the width. As a defence unit how on earth do you defend against doku and savio out wide, Haaland in the middle and Kev and Phil/bernie/gundo in the pockets.

With 115 made up charges.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.