PL Ipswich Town (h) post match thread

At the game I was wondering who that centre forward running about like a dafty doing nowt reminded me of.
Clicked on only after the announcer said his name when he was substituted.
I had high hopes for him when he broke into the team but in hindsight I’ve seen better strikers in the oldham Sunday league

He’ll do well to score more than half a dozen goals this season

Ipswich fan being a ****, who'd have thought it. I'm pissed off twats like this are able to buy tickets in the home end. Also his naievity shows how long they've spent out of the top flight. When you're the biggest and best club in the world you attract international tourist fans. The alternative is to remain shit like Ipswich and just have local fans.

Ipswich fan being a ****, who'd have thought it. I'm pissed off twats like this are able to buy tickets in the home end. Also his naievity shows how long they've spent out of the top flight. When you're the biggest and best club in the world you attract international tourist fans. The alternative is to remain shit like Ipswich and just have local fans who are related to each other

Fixed

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.