PL Ipswich Town (h) post match thread

Ipswich fans are cunts.

The only downside yesterday was that we took our foot off the gas, I would have loved to put 10 past the twats.

Chatted to a few in piccadilly, Fucking bellends.

Agreed. Rico missing a sitter and Kev hitting the bar would have made it a more realistic scoreline. Arsenal will put ten past the fuckers.
I refuse to interact with away fans anymore unless there's no avoiding them. The majority are all brain dead sheep trotting out the media mantra of cheating, oil club blah blah blah. I prefer the old days when they got battered on sight, that would shut the fuckers up and stop them buying tickets in the home end.

Watched the utd game in the pub yesterday. Mainoo could only dream of being at Rico's level at this stage of his career. Rico has started the season on fire. It's definitely an even contest between Rico and Kyle for the RB spot.
I don’t see the hype with Mainoo tbh. Rico doesn’t really play as a right back though. For certain opponents it will be Walker, no doubt.

Two kids holding that banner with a woman ( Their mother?) smiling in the background. I wonder if they made it and if they're still going now? Somebody on an Ipswich forum might know.I'm glad the little shits have had a few years of misery and after the euphoria of being back in the big time should endure a season of getting hammered every game before they go down again.
They’d be in their early 30s now. How mad is that?

Chances are that’s the last time you will see Ipswich at our place apart from cup games because there’s no way they will survive this league
Agree, they’ll go down alongside Leicester & Southampton (Everton need to buck up though)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.