PL v CL

The better we do in the CL, the better we'll do in the PL.

In both of the last two seasons our league form suffered as a result of being knocked out of the CL.

I am going for E.

Not because of the Money but for the Glory.

When I first started watching Football and playing Football as a little Boy it was dreams of Wembley and seeing your Hero's running around a pitch doing a lap of honour. We all know its not like that now and Finance and Profit are the masters in the real World.

Thing is though, we are Fans. We don't have to live in the real World we can still dream. Mr Soriano has to live in the real World and sadly the Coventry City fans do but not us.

The Premier League ? - seen it, done it, bought the T Shirt. Lets have Barcelona (obviously Messi is injured, I'm not that Fucking daft !) in the Final and give them a good seeing to.

Would love to see yooonited win the premiership then a couple of weeks later we win the champions league to complete our fac up , league cup and champs league treble!

Couldnt give 2 fucks about the CL at th moment

Would rather win the League cup

citykev28 said:
gmckennasell said:
Would love to see yooonited win the premiership then a couple of weeks later we win the champions league to complete our fac up , league cup and champs league treble!

Sweet Jebus, I could never hope to see that under any circumstances.

apologies wrong termination , should have been i would "grudgingly" see yoonited win the premiership , what was i thinking of.

"A" every time,while the champions league would be great nothing beats winning your domestic league. I still think our squad is nowhere near good enough to win the European cup anyway.

I personally couldn't give a monkeys chuff about the Champions League - The Emperor's New Clothes for me. A competition made for TV and the print media and therefore perpetuated by them.

I'd rather be champions of England all day long than win a competition that is just UEFA's version of the FA Cup. Champions League my arse......you can finish 4th and get into it.

My opinion only..........but right all the same!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.