Places to Watch City in... Requests/Recommendations Thread

I cocked up and booked a holiday back in January thinking I’d only miss Spurs away.
I’m off to San Sebastián tomorrow and despite researching it I can’t find any ‘sports bars’
Any advice would be very much appreciated.

Don't suppose anyone knows if there is a sports bar in Bridgetown airport, Barbados? My flight home is 11pm so have to be there at 8

I cocked up and booked a holiday back in January thinking I’d only miss Spurs away.
I’m off to San Sebastián tomorrow and despite researching it I can’t find any ‘sports bars’
Any advice would be very much appreciated.
I watch some Rugby World Cup games in San Sebastian at "The Belfast" last year.
Suggest you pop in and see if they are showing. It's in the Old Town where everything is. Link below...

Off topic but some cracking pxintos bars in the Old Town... Highly recommend:
- Bar Nestor
- Bar Martinez
- Txepetxa (pronounced che-pe-cha)
- Kapadokia
- La Vina (basque cheesecake + pedro jimenz)

Enjoy! :-)

I watch some Rugby World Cup games in San Sebastian at "The Belfast" last year.
Suggest you pop in and see if they are showing. It's in the Old Town where everything is. Link below...

Off topic but some cracking pxintos bars in the Old Town... Highly recommend:
- Bar Nestor
- Bar Martinez
- Txepetxa (pronounced che-pe-cha)
- Kapadokia
- La Vina (basque cheesecake + pedro jimenz)

Enjoy! :-)
That’s brilliant thanks mate. I get there around midday so that’s my first port of call.
You won’t believe how many hours I’ve spent researching bars that may show football. It’s a cultural desert ;)

Don't suppose anyone knows if there is a sports bar in Bridgetown airport, Barbados? My flight home is 11pm so have to be there at 8
No chance at that airport. I spent almst 48 hours there recently. It is a very small airport with very poor air conditioning and I didn't see any sports bars. The wi-fi isn't great either. I hope you are not flying with those bandits at Aer Lingus! On a positive note Barabados is a fantastic place to visit so just drink some rum and chill out.

No chance at that airport. I spent almst 48 hours there recently. It is a very small airport with very poor air conditioning and I didn't see any sports bars. The wi-fi isn't great either. I hope you are not flying with those bandits at Aer Lingus! On a positive note Barabados is a fantastic place to visit so just drink some rum and chill out.
I am flying with aer Lingus I agree they are shit, but it's a work trip so have no choice really, think I may catch the first half in the sports bar before my lift to the airport.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.