Places you wouldn't go back to in a hurry.

My Grandad lives in Dukinfield I always thought it was a decent place. Then again I have never lived there. I knew Stalybridge had taken a turn after it started being called StalyVegas ffs

Newry, Crossmaglen, Belfast, Basra, Saudi Arabia, anywhere in Afghanistan all like being transponded to the dark ages. Oh and I forgot Peterborough utter shithole full of teenage girls with kids and foreigners !

Bovril said:
Newry, Crossmaglen, Belfast, Basra, Saudi Arabia, anywhere in Afghanistan all like being transponded to the dark ages. Oh and I forgot Peterborough utter shithole full of teenage girls with kids and foreigners !
You can say what you want but you leave my missus out of this;)

Briddlington. Went there to play pool once what a fucking dump! A worse version of Blackpool if thats even possible.

Pontins in Prestatyn. Go there to play snooker. Cannot for the life of me understand why people would pay money to go there? I really really don't understand it or how the place survives. Truly truly baffles me. Complete and utter shit hole of a place!

Ten pages and no mention of Oldham...?

Lanzarote.....dump, full of English bars and chippies.

Los Angeles. Only plave in the States I have hated.

Middlesborough

Marmaris, Turkey. (See Lanzagrote)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.