Platini {merged}

Re: Platini plans to make sure 'clubs like City' dont join elite

it seems to me that all the moaning twats at u@#?%d will yet again get their own way.

''we're not frightened of city'' yea right!

why wasn't this rule brought in straight after abramovich bought out chelsea? i'll tell you why...because the u@#?%d fuckers would not care if it was any other team, as long as city cannot compete for the title...which lets be honest, without money it is near impossible now with how much players cost and earn. fucking hypocritical bastards, it's beyond a joke. they will still fuckin moan when we do win a cup,(which by the way, united actually went through a period of 40 years without winning one), because they won the treble...after scoring in extra fuckin time when it wasn't needed. and i wonder why them extra time was added on? cannot wait till that fat fuckin scotch egg pisses off ( because he is such a moaning twat...respect the ref an all that?) and rooney fucks off aswell, give it 10 years or even earlier, and the tables will truly fuckin turn.

crizack said:
it seems to me that all the moaning twats at u@#?%d will yet again get their own way.

''we're not frightened of city'' yea right!

why wasn't this rule brought in straight after abramovich bought out chelsea? i'll tell you why...because the u@#?%d fuckers would not care if it was any other team, as long as city cannot compete for the title...which lets be honest, without money it is near impossible now with how much players cost and earn. fucking hypocritical bastards, it's beyond a joke. they will still fuckin moan when we do win a cup,(which by the way, united actually went through a period of 40 years without winning one), because they won the treble...after scoring in extra fuckin time when it wasn't needed. and i wonder why them extra time was added on? cannot wait till that fat fuckin scotch egg pisses off ( because he is such a moaning twat...respect the ref an all that?) and rooney fucks off aswell, give it 10 years or even earlier, and the tables will truly fuckin turn.
10 years i can't wait sooner be 10 months

ive had a little chuckle at this,how fooking scared is Roman Abramovich after running to that twat plattini about how manchester city are getting gifts to pay for players knowing that he is in a lose lose situation regarding how manchester city could dominate.

lol, cant see Abromovic agreeing to that, Chelsea would have to return to division 2 and have big derbies with QPR.

what worries me is all these twats piss in the same pot so i'm sure between them all they can come up with some hidious rule to throw us out at the first hurdle

How stupid and devalued the CL will look if the Prem's top teams are excluded.

marco said:
what worries me is all these twats piss in the same pot so i'm sure between them all they can come up with some hidious rule to throw us out at the first hurdle

if it is true and they are talking about implementing this around 2012 i really do not see we have to worry about this with our owners in charge and how well they work imho!

I don't know why anyone is worried. ADUG will have us breaking even by the end of next season anyway. Their accountants will be able to show a profit each year!

HOWEVER, I know a club in a lot of debt that could be worried by this suggestion by Michelle. They clearly can't service the debts they have!

Platini really is a grage A tosser isn't he?

So its ok for Real Madrid to loan 300 million euros (increasing their already huge debt) from the bank when the normal Spanish tax payer can't get a loan or mortgage but its not ok for an owner of a club to spend his OWN money on HIS football club without increasing or getting them into debt.

Platini really does live in his own little world.

Didn’t want to get this wound up near Midnight tbh. The smarmy little kermit knut is really showin himself up with those quotes. The levels of corruption is rife, how tha hell are Madrid allowed to get away with their levels when being bailed out by the government regulary. The levels of debt the Jackerz, Scuz, Chelski and all the Italia scandals, are still acceptable and enabled by the authorities to still compete in the Wankers league? The level of shite we are going to have thrown at us is just starting, our success will only intensify it, bring it on, crumble the Russian mobsta and his buddies and we have the ultimate flip side to being a Blue over the last 30 odd years personally, or even longer with the more senior Citizens, URG or Bob for example.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.