Platini {merged}

Re: Platini plans to make sure 'clubs like City' dont join elite

What they going to say, its ok to borrow the money of the bank, but its not ok to have the money given to you. Wont get of the ground lads dont even worry about it. Who determines whether you can pay the money back, obviously if all was equal then Man Utd, Liverpool, Madrid, Barca can get a bigger loan than Everton, City, Villa. So this is really Platini's way of keeping the status quo. This system is worse than the system we have now, Bolton,Wigan and Burnley would never be in the prem under this system the bank wouldn't give em a big enough loan. NO WAY WILL THIS HAPPEN, help, said that about the smoking ban.

ManCityFC said:
I don't know why anyone is worried. ADUG will have us breaking even by the end of next season anyway. Their accountants will be able to show a profit each year!

HOWEVER, I know a club in a lot of debt that could be worried by this suggestion by Michelle. They clearly can't service the debts they have!

yeh there will be some rule in section 23 para 5 ''any amount of debt generated in us dollars are free from the rule and the club will be accepted to play in the champions lge''

Michel Platini is ruining football

I AM ABSOLUTELY SICK OF HIM!!!

platini has based his argument for a wage cap purely on the fact that a non top 4 club is spending alot of money. but i put it to him that how in the hell else are we supposed to get in the top four without financial backing??

the top 4 are up there for a reason, they have the best teams, players and managers. originally they have the best teams because they have the best academys.

also because the top four are the most successful they get the biggest crowds, the biggest tv viewings and the biggest fanbase thus earning toe most money by a long way.

so all in all they have the BEST teams, the BEST academies, the BEST managers, the MOST money and because of their success are able to attract the BEST players!! so why the hell is the rest of the league there apart from filling the empty places because withut financial backing no other team has a hope in hell of getting anywhere near the top 4

so this actually means...

Michel Platini is ruining football NOT manchester city

(P.S. i am aware of the other platini thread but i just wanted to make a relevent point)

Not read 7 pages, but stopped TBH, with the line 'backed by Abramovich' in the article.

Hi kettle, I'm pot.

The club owes nothing to anybody, the Sheik has taken every purchase out of his own account, without anythingbeing owed to him, which fucks up Twatwatwatwatwatwatini's plans.

Re: Michel Platini is ruining football

and a good point you have made,i wouldnt expect this to go through and if it did not without apeals etc could be 2020 by the time its implemented

oh and by that time we would have cleared up every trophy on show

marco said:
and a good point you have made,i wouldnt expect this to go through and if it did not without apeals etc could be 2020 by the time its implemented

perhaps, but i still hate platini!!

Lmarkham-blueblood said:
marco said:

perhaps, but i still hate platini!!
on the bright side he may be dead by 2020

This is so disgusting I can barely believe the bloke's come up with it. It's basically saying they're going to try to protect the usual cartel by making whatever they do correct & proper & making whatever we do incorrect.

You know what? I recon this is the kind of thing that could really piss the sheikh off. I can potentially see this being tied up in the courts for about 200 years.

Neville Kneville said:
This is so disgusting I can barely believe the bloke's come up with it. It's basically saying they're going to try to protect the usual cartel by making whatever they do correct & proper & making whatever we do incorrect.

You know what? I recon this is the kind of thing that could really piss the sheikh off. I can potentially see this being tied up in the courts for about 200 years.

Our Sheik owns the world, Twatini wouldn't dare cross him.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.