Platini v's R.O.I

A lot of people are assuming Plattini has an agenda. I don't think he has. I think he's just brainless and not thinking through any of his proposals.

As for the rule change here, it's ridiculous but who's going to stop them. No one is going to be marching on the streets or standing by their principles on this. It's just not done these days.

I don't think people have ever been as powerless as they are today but that's an other story.

FCLB said:
vonksbignose said:
What are you smoking? Quite clearly, Monseur Platini has an entirely different agenda than the one which you sem to believe!

To say you were being naive would be an insult to the naive!

No naivety.

What could be this entirely different agenda?

Platini is the head of the UEFA and as such careful of UEFA's best interests. Most of UEFA's best interests lie with the richest clubs in Europe, among which many are english clubs. Platini (and his hierarchy) wants to avoid at all costs a collapse of largely indebted clubs. There are a dozen of clubs in Europe which have been exhibited in the window glass to sell the European competitions. If those clubs go under, so go years of investments promoting them (and other stuff)

Platini's plan is designed to provide indebted clubs with a breaker so they can soak in the debt and keep playing their money bag part.

Platini wants nothing else: keep the big business clubs at the top so the football sector brings as much money as possible.

Platini's plan contains nearly nothing about debts (clubs can maintain their debt scheme) and much against clubs which would seize the current opportunity to invest massively to developp their franchise.

Doing so, Platini will protect indebted clubs which do not have to go deeper in debt to stay competitive.
His plan is to design to protect the english club football among some other club football.

Still wants to read on Platini's hidden agenda.

Franchise. Money Bag, football sector.

You sound like a big-wig..

get him lads

It is match fixing pure and simple and they are allowed to get away with it.

I hope Ireland wipe the floor with them.

Esteban de la Sexface said:
FCLB said:
No naivety.

What could be this entirely different agenda?

Platini is the head of the UEFA and as such careful of UEFA's best interests. Most of UEFA's best interests lie with the richest clubs in Europe, among which many are english clubs. Platini (and his hierarchy) wants to avoid at all costs a collapse of largely indebted clubs. There are a dozen of clubs in Europe which have been exhibited in the window glass to sell the European competitions. If those clubs go under, so go years of investments promoting them (and other stuff)

Platini's plan is designed to provide indebted clubs with a breaker so they can soak in the debt and keep playing their money bag part.

Platini wants nothing else: keep the big business clubs at the top so the football sector brings as much money as possible.

Platini's plan contains nearly nothing about debts (clubs can maintain their debt scheme) and much against clubs which would seize the current opportunity to invest massively to developp their franchise.

Doing so, Platini will protect indebted clubs which do not have to go deeper in debt to stay competitive.
His plan is to design to protect the english club football among some other club football.

Still wants to read on Platini's hidden agenda.

Franchise. Money Bag, football sector.

You sound like a big-wig..

get him lads
My hair is natural.

it s typical! just shows how bad things are in the game,change the rules to suit-double standards all around. ireland have had a dodgy qualifying group-but we ve never qualified automatically for world cups anyhow.remained undefeated(only six teams-spa,net,ger,c.ivory,ita&ire) when we could have done better. no pressure ...just need a positive result in dublin against france and maybe bank on a great away game in paris- france who i might add have been poor too. on paper france would beat us with a five-a-side team. hope the unseeded teams make it and shove it up blatter/platini`s arseholes. have to fancy spain,england & ivory coast.....the cool evening time k.o. `s in south africa should help either ourselves or england go the distance for a great campaign.(mind you thats ireland-knock out stages.....and england semi`s+ !!!!) REGARDLESS"good luck england!!!!"

I hope Ireland do them but i can see them getting no luck with the decisions. But France do have a muppet as manager so with Luck Ireland will go through.

The seedings for the play off are a joke though. These teams were seeded in the group stages, but fucked up. They should not get another chance with seedings. But we all know the motives.

Although im Welsh, i'll be cheering for Ireland no doubt at all.

Dunne still have a huge amount of respect for him and still one of our best and most loyal players we have ever had.
AND SHOULD STILL HAVE

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.