platinum seasoncards

mancity56 said:
my platinum card still hasnt arrived is it becasue my second name begins with w

i doubt it my mates last name starts with H he has his mine starts with C and i do not have mine.

andy66 said:
Franny Lee's Barrel Chest said:
SS117 said:
Seems like everyone has got there's accept me. I even renewed it on the first day as well!

Now we know that Gold came before platinum, I wonder if there are any other ways in which the order of dispatch was orchestrated. For example, of those who have received theirs, is your name low in the alphabet, or do you sit in 101, 102 etc.

I'm 230 and not got mine yet.
2 seats next to each other, same surname on cards. One has arrived one hasn't.
same here andy mines arrived sons hasn,t

I don't want to appear opinionated but I just can't help myself......This thread is as pointless as (read the next bit in baby voice) what do you think the attendance will be for xxxxxxxxxxxx match threads. I really don't give a shit.

I am also awaiting my platinum smart card, and I frankly don't give a poo when it turns up, IT WILL, we support a very professionally run club, stop bleating on about it.

No doubt I'll be accused of being a rag, as that's the easiest insult.

Rant over

SeasonCard ..............where the f... is it ?

have renewed my cad to platinum not recieved it . Anyone else got theirs yet ?

rambo said:
I don't want to appear opinionated but I just can't help myself......This thread is as pointless as (read the next bit in baby voice) what do you think the attendance will be for xxxxxxxxxxxx match threads. I really don't give a shit.

I am also awaiting my platinum smart card, and I frankly don't give a poo when it turns up, IT WILL, we support a very professionally run club, stop bleating on about it.

No doubt I'll be accused of being a rag, as that's the easiest insult.

Rant over

RAG

:) sorry couldn't resist

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.