platinum seasoncards

Seems like everyone has got there's accept me. I even renewed it on the first day as well!

SS117 said:
Seems like everyone has got there's accept me. I even renewed it on the first day as well!

Now we know that Gold came before platinum, I wonder if there are any other ways in which the order of dispatch was orchestrated. For example, of those who have received theirs, is your name low in the alphabet, or do you sit in 101, 102 etc.

I'm 230 and not got mine yet.

Franny Lee's Barrel Chest said:
SS117 said:

Now we know that Gold came before platinum, I wonder if there are any other ways in which the order of dispatch was orchestrated. For example, of those who have received theirs, is your name low in the alphabet, or do you sit in 101, 102 etc.

I'm 230 and not got mine yet.
2 seats next to each other, same surname on cards. One has arrived one hasn't.

my mate sent off for 4(his 2 lads, his father in law and his own ) the 2 kids got theirs today aswell as his father in law (pensioner) but his hasn't (nor mine) all sent for same day, same area I suspect its the discounted first and we'll be last.

all platinum

bronking said:
my mate sent off for 4(his 2 lads, his father in law and his own ) the 2 kids got theirs today aswell as his father in law (pensioner) but his hasn't (nor mine) all sent for same day, same area I suspect its the discounted first and we'll be last.

all platinum

Agree we are 3 platinum - my younger lad's (18-21) arrived today but no sign of the other 2 full price ones.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.