platinum seasoncards

bluedan said:
cant wait to get this seasoncard. i always deliberatly have my seasoncard on show when opening my walllet to pay for petrol or for some bar bill. i think its a nice combination of being proud (as always) and a very smug little shit! Anyone else do the same?

i have it in the see thru part of my walet inside lol :D<br /><br />-- Fri Aug 05, 2011 12:54 pm --<br /><br />on the other hand tho still no platinum :(

SS117 said:
Fuck sake, still not got it.

Getting worried.
We've still got 10 days until the first home game, I wouldn't get worried until next Friday. As long as you've got it for Swansea you're alright aren't you?

(says the one with the gold card in his wallet :P)

Halfpenny said:
SS117 said:

Getting worried.
We've still got 10 days until the first home game, I wouldn't get worried until next Friday. As long as you've got it for Swansea you're alright aren't you?

peasant

SWP's back said:
Halfpenny said:
SS117 said:

Getting worried.

peasant
:(

Halfpenny said:
SWP's back said:
Halfpenny said:

peasant
:(

I'm just shocked you say that you have a wallet to be honest. I'd have thought you would have kept it in a bad on back a la Dick Whittington

Dick_Whittington_smaller_large.jpg

Just got home.

Platinum card delivered today.

Wemberlee and a booze up on Sunday.

Monday off work to recover.

Life can be so nice sometimes.

recieved mine today!
Wrist band is too small.
Have no footwear that match / require blue laces.

Ticket is most important thing though!!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.