platinum seasoncards

Mine came through the letterbox just now. Don't like the colour of it, would rather it were Sky Blue with 'Platinum' written in small Platinum coloured text somewhere. Plus it's all a bit "look at me, I'm a Platinum member!"

But just glad it came in time really.

I Got mine this morning. It is like a goodie bag! The FA Cup postcard/ pull out is beautiful.

It is the best season ticket I have ever received!

Still no card. Yet again.
Dealing with the ticket office every summer is like Groundhog Day for me.
After my card didn't arrive on time last year (and the two years before that), I asked why couldn't people in my position — ie, who consider the ticket office utterly incompetent after repeatedly being messed about and fobbed off — simply arrange to pick up their seasoncards some time during the summer. After all, we paid for them ages ago.
I was told this wasn't possible "because too many people would want to do it".
I see that response in itself is an indictment of how many City fans don't trust this department of the club to complete the simple task of delivering something which was paid for, at some expense, months beforehand.
I don't see why I should have to continually go out of my way and change pre-match plans — in my case, necessitating taking a half day from my limited annual leave entitlement at work — if I have to go early on Monday and queue up with all the other victims of this joke of a department.

1 came this morning still waiting for the other.... Why cant they just come together! Btw its the first time ive ordered the parking pass, is that going to be sent seperately to my season card?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.