platinum seasoncards

Still waiting on my peasent gold card here. Not recieved today and Mr Postman has been.

LongsightM13 said:
levets said:
SouthStandStander said:
right that's it. postie has been, still no platinum package. anyone got the 0161 number so i can ring them.

0161 444 1894

I just called them after being told to give it 'til tuesday... They say all remaining cards will be posted by wednesday... first class; and to ring back thursday afternoon if not received.
First it was Friday last week, then Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday and now Thursday.
What's the betting there'll be another announcement tomorrow saying to give them a ring on Friday?

I phoned up yesteday and was told by the ticket office they had sub-contracted the season ticket distribution so it wasn`t their fault that we are late in receiving them.

WTF does the ticket office actually do then? It has become an utter fucking joke, they have had my money for over 2 months now and yet again the supporter gets treated like pig shit, how hard is it to send a piece of plastic in an envelope?

Paid on the first day as earlier as possible just to get my seasoncard quicker, still not here.

Our box office is a shit hole, they need to go homeeeeeee.

its not the ticket offices fookin fault its the sub contracter!!!! if you were in their job you would be sick of the shit your giving them think in their shoes for 2 mins!

bzekosilva said:
its not the ticket offices fookin fault its the sub contracter!!!! if you were in their job you would be sick of the shit your giving them think in their shoes for 2 mins!
I dont think its anybodys fault, because nothing has gone wrong. All thats happening is that their sent out in batches and the OS has said call them if not received by Thursday. As today is only Tuesday i cant understand the problem of everybody still waiting, they just use the excuse to have another woman at the club..............

bzekosilva said:

it is still the ticket office responsibility.<br /><br />-- Tue Aug 09, 2011 2:56 pm --<br /><br />
dowty said:
bzekosilva said:
I dont think its anybodys fault, because nothing has gone wrong. All thats happening is that their sent out in batches and the OS has said call them if not received by Thursday. As today is only Tuesday i cant understand the problem of everybody still waiting, they just use the excuse to have another woman at the club..............

You`re alright cos you have yours?

DaveB said:
bzekosilva said:

it is still the ticket office responsibility.

-- Tue Aug 09, 2011 2:56 pm --

dowty said:
bzekosilva said:

You`re alright cos you have yours?
Well what do you want to do with it when it arrives, stand in front of a mirror with it and chuff off whilst threading your new shoe laces

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.