platinum seasoncards

my grandads gold came last week, my platinum came on sunday... jus waiting for my brothers and my dads... wont tell anyone whats in em, dont wanna ruin th surprise... altho wud like to know wots in the superbia ones? ;)

Etchy said:
my grandads gold came last week, my platinum came on sunday... jus waiting for my brothers and my dads... wont tell anyone whats in em, dont wanna ruin th surprise... altho wud like to know wots in the superbia ones? ;)

A rolex is one of the many things you can expect and your choice of a snog from either Natalie Pike or Vicky Kloss. Both will cost you an extra £50.00!

Tattooedcityfan said:
my platinum came today.
Were you as underwhelmed as I was with a pair of laces, a DVD and a computer storage thingy? I think I'm getting older and more miserable by the day. When the package arrived, the first thing I thought was 'why not just send me a fucking season card'. I'd have been happy with all the extras just going to junior Blues.

Yep, I know, I'm a miserable funt.

SouthStandStander said:
right that's it. postie has been, still no platinum package. anyone got the 0161 number so i can ring them.

0161 444 1894

I just called them after being told to give it 'til tuesday... They say all remaining cards will be posted by wednesday... first class; and to ring back thursday afternoon if not received.

my lad's arrived yesterday but i'm still waiting for mine despite renewing on the first day. the os says the last ones will be posted wednesday so anyone who doesn't receive theirs by thursday should ring up.

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.mcfc.co.uk/News/Club-news/2011/August/Membership-news" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.mcfc.co.uk/News/Club-news/20 ... rship-news</a>

Me and my Dad have bought purchased Platinum season tickets, his arrived two days ago and I have just got mine today and we both live at the same address. The same thing happened last year with mine coming early It is Strange how they don't come together.

levets said:
SouthStandStander said:
right that's it. postie has been, still no platinum package. anyone got the 0161 number so i can ring them.

0161 444 1894

I just called them after being told to give it 'til tuesday... They say all remaining cards will be posted by wednesday... first class; and to ring back thursday afternoon if not received.
First it was Friday last week, then Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday and now Thursday.
What's the betting there'll be another announcement tomorrow saying to give them a ring on Friday?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.